Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

6 posts were split to a new topic: Discussion about LxQt

You and me both, 10:45 pm and still sweating from the heat. Too hot to do anything today.

1 Like

Smoke weed, feed cats, give bird attention, stay indoors or in shade, keep a breeze going, take a siesta, wake up from siesta sweating, rinse, repeat.

Man, if the weather stays weird up here, where do we go that it isn’t? I hear New Zealand is full-up with billionaires now. :sob:

5 Likes

The North West Territories should be prime for waterfront condos soon.
:sun_with_face: :ocean: :beach_umbrella:

2 Likes

Especially after the 3-foot expected sea rise in our lifetime.

It happened in Juneau. People used to buy really cheap water frontage because it was all they could afford. Nowadays, even the roughest, smallest footage you have to climb down a steep cliff to access is worth more than all of the motor vehicles you or I have ever owned, combined.

In a few years some of those 5,000 s.f. $Jillion dollar spots will disappear due to the rising seas. Nothing left there except a shear cliff. No frontage, no access, and no more lot to build on.

So buy the cheaper no-waterfront lots that are just behind the choice spots, and you’ll be a million dollar winner if you live just a few years longer.

3 Likes

Come on we all know both the Cascadia and San Andres faults are going off simultaneously at a 9.0 or larger wiping our Mexico, California, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, the Yukon Territories, Alaska and half of the Northeast Territories. I don’t think there will be too many worrying about rising sea levels after that. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

OK, back to Kansas, we go? Where tornadoes are king and the skies are not cloudy–and there’s no damn rain in the summer–all day. :wink:

Now all you have to do is know how big your feet are :rofl:

1 Like

less than an inch. Oh never mind you said his feet, not his.................. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Buddy, I'm hung like a stud fieldmouse.

Oh, that wasn't it?

Hello,
I just took a diagnostic for a place that helps prep you so you get better scores.

I was honestly shooting for the upper 1400s, but I guess it's whatever.

I scored 1190. Smh.

I guess CollegeSimply thinks my score is good, but I sure don't.

If I didn't do those study sprints, I wonder where I would be today. Probably in the 900 range.

What are you planning on doing after you finish crying into your beer?
:wink:

5 Likes

First world problems. :grin:

WHat DE did you use?
Also

A lot = lots of
Alot = Not a word, why do people type this.

Yo check this out:
Joan of Dark (@joanofdark) | Minds

If I were to choose a DE for a slow-ich pc, I would use lxde. But I don't use DE's, because WM's are based

1 Like

Is xplane or msfs better?

Ngl kind of Based.

1 Like

2021 09 01 04.08.29 : Jovana Gaspar : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive

I think I'm growing some shrooms in my garden lol check out the thieving slugs

2 Likes

Looks like you have all the ingredients necessary for a psychedelic disaster. :wink:

1 Like