Discussion about LxQt

I’m sorry. I’ve been absent due to spousal demands. Nor have I installed LxQt to my elder laptop yet.

Mostly we’ve (her Majesty and I) have been trying to dodge the extreme heat dome that is giving us 95-105+ deg. F. for several days and may not lift 'til Saturday night. That is twice, so far, for this summer. I was used to that back in western Kansas where everything is air conditioned, but nobody up here in the Pacific NW (or Alaska) has air conditioning, so we’ve all been suffering with just box fans, if we’re lucky.

Summer time here is not normally anywhere near this hot, not in this way. Scary, huh?

Plus, I’ve been trying to finish fleshing out Plasma on my desktop and it’s down to just the window dressing. (I think I’ll re-install the Cyberpunk 2077 theming I had a couple years back. It uses some of the same theming elements Garuda does. My old screenshot & info is gone from the old (not older or oldest) Manjaro Forum, so I’m needing to recreate it. I love the burbling car exhaust pipes for my desktop wallpaper, LOL! ) :wink:

More in a day or so. But hey, concerning that vicious brat CONNMAN…I hate it. Doesn’t matter what distro, what desktop, display manager, whatever…I HATE IT. It seems to hide from me, dodge in and out, void my network login info…it hates me and I hate it. Connman may be better than it was 5-6 years ago but I would rather deal with flaky networkmanager/NetworkManager. Any day.

Sorry for running off at the mouth. It’s been a helluva day.
:wink:

regards

2 Likes