Show us your Garuda terminal :-)

Sign me up for these wallpapers!

Anyone check this image for a canary or other embedded uh ohs?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

(And no, that's all bash. That's due to the hard-configured fish prompt in the Garuda Dragonized images).

4 Likes

Hey dumb question, which is the theme or add in that comes with Garuda Dr460nized shell by default?

Shell -> fish
Profile -> sweet

1 Like

thanks for the quick reply @Naman, is there any way that I can install the same profile into Garuda Gnome edition?

You can search about it on any search engine.

Also, you can modify terminal to suit you.

1 Like

Here's my current Alacrity setup.

And Here is Konsole:

5 Likes

That looks pretty cool! :star_struck:

2 Likes

I really like New York's skyline and very disparate font colors.

6 Likes

With some inspiration from @tardy , I finally took sometime to "rice" out my teriminal a bit this morning. I think, it's finally complete and I'm very happy with it and as all things Arch, it's only cool if you're telling everyone about it. So here she is:

I updated neofetch, added fish, lsd, color to terminal, etc. It's much nicer.

Yes I know about the locale warning - it's the only way to get a Monday start in my calendar and the correct time in USA.

6 Likes

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/sgse/fastfetch/master/screenshots/garuda-example.png

For some it is too big, for me it fits :slight_smile: just make a smaller font or the terminal window bigger :smiley:

4 Likes

It looks like a lot of you keep fish as your shell. I've never used it before encountering Garuda last week but I like it a lot thus far. The manual has answered every question I've had to date. Any reason to switch to bash or zsh beyond personal preference? Like is there anything specific to Garuda that compels one to keep fish or change the shell?

Good question but off-topic, here is "Show us your terminal" :wink:
Open new topic or at least it is all taste and ask 100 people you got hundret answers, so, use what you like. :smiley:

1 Like

Short answer: no, I don't think so.

2 Likes

Kitty, Fish and Garuda's Startship Prompt!

4 Likes

Ok, I change it to "Show us your Garuda terminal" :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Whoopsie sorry! There you go!

4 Likes

4 Likes