Show us your Garuda terminal :-)

Actually you could also edit paleofetch, this one needs to be edited before compile time though so you would have to do a custom build. Depending on your preferences this might be worth or not :grin:

5 Likes

well here is mine

4 Likes

4 Likes

I like me a seamless terminal

6 Likes

What is that

Universe said I love you

On top?

:joy:

3 Likes

I just added a line with "prin 'phrase'" in the place of "info title".
It's a phrase I absolutely love from Minecraft's credits.

3 Likes

I love this - love the RGB use as well - I am going to have dig in and learn how to make some changes to the terminal - not that the stock sweetened is not already awesome though!

5 Likes

It is easy enough

Just install lolcat and pipe any command to lolcat.

4 Likes

Thank you - I found, backed up and am now going through the config file now - I will play around and see what I break :smiley: and then fix it :slight_smile:

As far as my terminal - it can totally be made larger - I just prefer it to be smaller when working in it…old habits hanging on…

Habits from a C64 maybe? Gotta have SOME size available (120x30?) :grin:

1 Like

There is also c-lolcat which basically is a replacement which doesnt pull all the dependencies of the original lolcat

5 Likes

3 Likes

Give me the Link to that wallpaper please! :star_struck:

1 Like

2 Likes

Is this copyrighted in some form or not? Would be a great fit for someone wanting a lighter background :innocent:

2 Likes

I don't know it's copyrighted or not, I downloaded from a russian wallpaper site :smiley:

1 Like

The source is https://akspic.ru/

2 Likes

Category:
Abstraction
Resolution:
5120x2880
Author:
octaviotti
License:
No license

So we can take and use this. Nice :thinking: @SGS

3 Likes

If its not illegal to share wallpapers from russian websites.
I can make a new thead a share it with you I have many color wp stuff like this.

1 Like

Ah no its also avaible in eng:

1 Like