Share Some funny things 😁

4 Likes

Every year the same, no tangerines, no oranges, no sweets.

Always only paper.

4 Likes

Average Linux user - choosing between KDE and Gnome girls

Average Linux user mom - "Wake up sleepyhead, you need to go to school"

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Correct plymouth/boot theme not showing up on boot

#1 this is not funny i.e. I'm booing you off he stage!

#2 once you're off stage I'm saying y0 man that stunk but I can relate i.e. yeah I find it's intermittent but mostly doesn't display

#3 I'd rather it not display so I don't care - I want to see what's going on behind the scenes not look at a bird with some spinny circles :wink:

This is getting weird what with the moving of the comments ;p

2 Likes

9 Likes

Either my English is weak or I am still very young to understand it.......... :thinking:

1 Like

इससे पहले कि मैं इसे खेलता मेरा एक छोटा लिंग था, कोई प्रेमिका नहीं थी और जीवन की कोई इच्छा नहीं थी। इनमें से कोई भी चीज़ नहीं बदली है, लेकिन खेल बहुत अच्छा है

You are welcome :grin:

2 Likes

Well done microsoft , you eat apple pretend to be as innocent as penguin and sell windows

5 Likes

Macrosuft and Appol my favorite companies :wink:

3 Likes

Just have some fun !!!

Dude seriously stop with the horror films!

Ok, I should stop here :sweat_smile:
too many post for today.............

Too many or just too grotesque and horrifying posts? :wink:

1 Like

may be, you can say it ......... :sweat_smile:

There's not much to say past I have PTSD from Win10 installs I don't want to see someone else do it :wink:

NO I DO NOT WANT CORTANA TO ASSIST WITH THE INSTALLATION...60 seconds later...IT'S BACK!!! (Psycho noises)

2 Likes

It's helping you, disabling Cortana and telemetry data was obviously a mistake, so it's correcting your silliness for the betterment of M$ and therefore you #becauseReasons&Stuff&Things

And now in Windows 11, it ensures you purchase stuff from the retailers that pay M$, which ensures they're safe and good and stuff.

1 Like

For YOUR convenience advertisements for products relevant to you will be shown at boot time, sleep, wake and shutdowns or restarts.

I know you're thinking BUT WAIT!? HOW WILL I KNOW WHAT TO BUY DURING A BSOD?!

Don't worry, next months patch we're rolling out BSOD advertisements for qualified service centers and peripheral retailers near you.

2 Likes

Fixed that for you.

1 Like

someone (shifty eyes) you say?

1 Like