Share Some funny things 😁

/me jumps up and down ME TOO ME TOO!

4 Likes

It's been many years since I accepted the need for windows.
Screens allow for us to choose our view, rather than lumped with whatever the F kind of miserable S nature's decided is suitable for that day (maybe it's a Brit thing with all the rain). Mix those with light tunnels and got a far more efficient, pleasant home.

3 Likes

U WOT MATE? ;p

Multiple XScreens!

I can has moar? I was thinking of adding a screenshot to the screenshots posts so everyone could be like WHA THA FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I had an old iMac from 2012 I think, that has been bogged down and slow with each Apple upgrade. I finally got around to backing it up, switched it to Dragonized KDE by GARUDA!! It is now beautiful and extremely fast.

Ironic how Apple manages to make their OS, on top of their hardware, worse-to-use through time.

2 Likes

everyone haz moar, LOADS more. Even out in public, walking down the streets and alleys, everyone gets their own view (well, sorta, eventually, once the tech's sorted).

Forced obsolescence, no secret they want to force their users into buying new yearly.

3 Likes

Has this become an episode of Oprah? YOU get an XScreen and YOU get an XScreen and YOU and YOU!

photo_2021-12-07_00-58-02

Summary

@windowsdev : Developers, looking back, what's the best advice you've ever recieved?
@code_snail : Use Linux for coding

r/linuxmemes
9 Likes

5 Likes

I thought it was open source - but just completely uncommented!

No useful routine names either....

3 Likes

DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS - DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS DEVELOPERS - DEVAYLOPERZ - DEVAYLOPERZ - DEVAYLOPERZ - WEAZE - DEVAYLOPERZ - DEVAYLOPERZ - DEVAYLOPERZ - WEAZE

Man this forum really like to crap on your jokes with the body is not clear is it a complete sentence stuff.

Who is the SON OF A B***h out here making memes about me? :wink: Also I run 4 per GPU not total...get your facts straight ;p

4 Likes

zizzoild2p381

12 Likes

Now I would prefer GNOME. :smiley:

8 Likes

This picture is unfair...where is the cyber goth de?!

1 Like

In the boot/trunk.

3 Likes

Rave in the trunk you say COUNT ME IN!

Both are good. I mean de....

3 Likes