Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

What's your oldest dead link bookmark? I still had a bookmark to a PalmOS PDA app store. I usually have to search my bookmarks to find one older than a few months.

3 Likes

I'm not sure what my oldest dead link is, but I just checked my oldest backup of my bookmarks, which is from January 2016. Back then I only had 613 bookmarks. Now I have 3972.

I'm really overdue for a cleaning, though. I'll probably be able to remove maybe 7 or 8. :joy:

3 Likes

Bernie, racing in the Iditarod.

7 Likes

Whoaaa...maybe you might just want to ease into things and not over do it at first. This can be very traumatic getting rid of your prized possesions. Be sure you have a support system in place at home before you even attempt this. :prayer_beads:

5 Likes

Howdy @c00ter

Have you got any snow out of this storm?
All night, we had 50 mph winds and heavy rain. take care...
gary

Edit: and snow down to 2000 feet elevation

3 Likes

In the mountains, but we've only a little rain down here in the flats. Darnit! My 2 year old tomcat has yet to be "introduced" to snow. :wink:

2 Likes

my next reply will be cursed

see ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

And I dont even use 12

1 Like

May I ask why you dualboot 5 des

Yes you may. :smiley:

4 Likes

Why do you dual boot so many DEs

I have to test if new Garuda ISO's boot and also be installing on my Intel CPU / Nvidia GPU hardware.
Three SSD/HDD = 5 Garuda DE
I'm also testing this on an old AMD machine, I'm hoping both will stand it for a while. :smiley:

3 Likes

Well there's that if course, plus the fact @SGS drinks a bunch, as well as he has masochistic tendencies (so that explains the rest).

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :rofl:

7 Likes

2 Likes

That post is OT.

2 Likes

What is OT?

Read Headline.

Photographs of the screen are also unnecessary and bloat only the server memory.

2 Likes

Yeas, and that's why it was posted here (Silliness factor 5)

:wink:

2 Likes

So is it not because I make anyone angry by replace the Garuda logo with another distro on my GRUB theme? :confused: