Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

Hell no, lol. Nobody is angry at anyone the thread was just the wrong one :wink:

5 Likes

Nope, because open source projects are meant to be modified.

But make your own logo, instead of using other distro logo. They might have copyright over it :wink:

7 Likes

Maybe to stop GNOME40 from breaking everything we use less extensions like this.

4 Likes

Interestingly a lot of extensions just work on the gnome 40 alpha. Hopefully it stays like this :grin:

8 Likes

How do you get the alpha?

1 Like

Its on Chaotic, gnome-shell-40alfa & some other 40alfa tagged things :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Do I just install it what does it do?

1 Like

Install & relog, its just a more recent version of the regular gnome-shell. Things look different :smiley:
(keep in mind its labeled alpha for a reason, its just there to get a glimpse of whats coming :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

I am installing it right now :grinning:

1 Like

Um what do I do

1 Like

Means it cant be installed at the same time, so of course you need to remove that first

3 Likes

Will it crash my system?

1 Like

it didnt for me but that couldve changed in the last few days since its build from master :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can try the beta GNOME os in gnome boxes.

1 Like

Am I the only one on the forum who the let's welcome Them to the community is accurate?

1 Like

As always, more detail is appreciated. For example; do you have multiple personalities we need to be aware of? Are any of them dangerous? Can you do an inixi -Fxxxxz on each so we understand their problem(s)?

regards to Them

5 Likes

I am one person BTW

1 Like

But which of Them are we chatting with?

(See, two or more can play the game.)

4 Likes

I am serious BTW This account is one person

1 Like

Owned by Them?

2 Likes