Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

Nooo... not the clowns!!! :scream:

The horror

3 Likes

A crudely made DE alignment chart.
untitled

Why this link I don't get it

You left off xfce! :grin:

Sorry where is it BTW

In with Cinnamon I guess - those are the 2 I can handle...

(even at my age)

Lawful Evil?

So IRL the stingrays are roomba's with routers duct taped to them like DJ roomba from parks and rec lmao

1 Like

Don't forget about the sharks with fricken lazer beams on there heads either.

4 Likes

I can just amanege the conversations

Guy 1: have you heard how runanaur was shot w/ a lazer shark They said it hurt.
Guy 2: a lazer what now.

I would think so.

3 Likes

inb4 topics like: "How do I change the desktop wallpaper? BTW, I'm using Black Arch super-haxxor-1337 edition"

4 Likes

Get used to it. Few of those posters ever took the time to learn enough about their machines or computing wants to accomplish even the basics of an Arch installation.

Unfortunately, because we are new and because we have “Arch” mentioned in places, they feel like they’ve become super studs. It happens.

The difference is The Arch Way.

Nothing derogatory about Garuda. Garuda’s developers are, in fact, Super Studs in taking Arch to the nth degree (or the equivalent from the female perspective). :wink:

7 Likes

Their is a big difference Garuda is Arch based it does its own thing and does it well a lot of thought goes into Garuda, it really does small team but dedicated its more than just a hobby for these guys

The other so called arch based distros are no more than a installer and wallpaper adding a few desktops with wallpaper and a few outdated scripts does not qualify as that can be done by following the Arch wiki and the results are better as you do it your way and your vision means you own it not some Developer

7 Likes

Its passion :dragon: :fire:

8 Likes

Oh hi there gnomeaphobe :rofl:

1 Like

You had better be nice or I'll sic @mandog on you. Us old farts stick together. :smiley:

Oh, wait, he runs Guh-Nome, too. :sob:

4 Likes

I actually run XFCE switched yesterday night (UTC) from lxqt-kwin

If i were to give GL releases minecraft release styled names:

Golden eagle: The desktop update
Black eagle: The dragonized update
Imperial eagle: The sweetifyed update
Surphent eagle: the gaming update
Hawk eagle: the libre update
Upcoming release: The qtile update.

Can I flush my system like this?
Cause I don’t wanna be get infected. :scream_cat: :scream_cat: :scream_cat: