Linux & Tech news 📰

I just got this in my YouTube Notifications...
Check it...

#KDE25Years

8 Likes

Yeah, looks great. It's currently in Arch Testing repos.

6 Likes

What’s up @Bro? You would know…will it hit the regular KDEs like ours (not that ours is regular) automatically? or will it be it’s own thing, needing a new or seperate KDE-Aniversary install?

Dave, as you know, Garuda is Arch+ (plus a lotta stuff), but is still unrequited Arch under the covers. So, yeah, as soon as Arch releases it to stable it will be available.

pacman -Syu will do the trick at that time, as always.

https://archlinux.org/packages/?sort=&q=plasma&maintainer=&flagged=

4 Likes

It is out! This update also includes the appmenu look change I know we’ve all been waiting for!

10 Likes

what appmenu look change ?

The global one just looks a little more like the traditional in-window one, with completely square shades.

3 Likes

From Telegram

3 Likes

Interesting.

Hit it Simon & Garfunkel....
:musical_note: Goodbye, old compiz pieces, my old friend
KDE devs have come to take your bloated code again
And the vision that was planted in my desktop
Still remains
Within a database that has been.... silenced :musical_note:

:sob:

5 Likes

I just found that cube effect setting yesterday. I updated, rebooted, and now it slides. I thought my setting just didn't stick but I forgot where the effects settings are. That Cube Effect was very cool. Glad I got to see it before it was removed. lol.

5 Likes

Bug squashing.... :bug:

8 Likes

INR 1900 = US $25.39

7 Likes

Please move it to

:smiley:

2 Likes

11 Likes

Iirc, last time I physically cleaned my pc was over 2 months ago, and the cloth I used was my old t-shirt.

9 Likes

That is a lot of money to shell out for polishing a turd. :man_shrugging: :laughing:

7 Likes

KDE Plasma Readies Its NVIDIA GBM Support, Fingerprint Authentication Added....and More

6 Likes
11 Likes

Maybe because Linux users know the value of money.

7 Likes