FireDragon Librewolf fork πŸ‰

Feel free, do it.

2 Likes

That's the way it is. You just have to be flexible, then it works in Chromium too.

1 Like

No, I tend to free everything relevant from the blacklist.
Local, national and international newspapers e.g. otherwise the coffee doesn't like me.

1 Like

Its possible that this is related to Librewolf changes - the addon item in the menu doesnt open the addon store either. If you take a look at what settings are actually changed that makes sense though, a lot of Mozilla URLs are substituted by nothing :eyes: (and is to be expected if using Librewolf and this fork)
Fix: create a bookmark for the addon store and save time because it just needs "add" to be typed into the adress bar + down to load the store :grin:

2 Likes

Really awesome that you added Tabliss by default. Plain white background in the dark theme was always annoying me in Firefox (and Librewolf) but now it's cool!

1 Like

UC update please...?

Done btw :wink:

4 Likes

One more request - Spotify Update...

In fact that is done already, am I missing something? :smiley:

(btw, most of our packages are updating hourly just some bigger ones such as Firefox & Chromium based stuff are sometimes not building each day if the Kitsuna cluster is down for maintenance)

3 Likes

You must be joking. of course not.

Request: Use XDG base user directory instead of ~/.firedragon?

1 Like

I doubt itll be easy to implement, from what Ive know its just possible to easily change the name of the config directory - not the path itself. But Ill have a look.
I actually thought about something. Rather than having only a Nightly build, what about a stable FireDragon? Its actually bugging me a lot that the appmenu patch is not available on Nightlies - building off stable would mean the appmenu patch could be used (making it a good fit as default browser for dr460nized editions as well as its not Nightly) :eyes:
The Proton UI rework is also coming to stable slowly but surely, tabs are implemented already for example :smiley:

d-5

2 Likes

You can press alt to get the apmenu. but I change desktops often so I only use appmenu sometimes.

This would be awesome, then it could be the default browser for the Dragonized editions.

3 Likes

Wow, it's already here: AUR (en) - firedragon-stable! :smiley:
Should I switch to it now or wait?

For now, wait. The PKGBUILD doesnt compile correctly yet, need to find out why first :eyes:

Update: Its ready to be used, now with appmenu patch to fit dr460nized even better :slight_smile: !
Screenshot_About FireDragon_1

firedragon-stable 

In our repo and

firedragon-stable-bin

on AUR.

7 Likes

Could you guys setup those extension and bookmarks which comes with librewolf :wink:

Manjaro KDE + Chaotic-AUR + FireDragon - on a virtual box!

Works great as long as not too many tabs... :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Any idea why html5 games are not working? I have disabled every extension and still not running... Also even though I setup keep browser session, it starts fresh. Any chance that I can have my 3-4 pages always come up?

It’s a security feature, not a bug.

3 Likes