FireDragon Librewolf fork ๐Ÿ‰

uploading jankiness:

latte1
latte2

It flickers between these two icons when I hover the mouse over or near it. I much prefer the old one.

4 Likes

Cool, I want this too.

3 Likes

I also found that the visibility was quite poor as dock icon, guess Ill revert this change in the next build :slight_smile: For the about page and in Firefox icons as well?

1 Like

Yeah awesome I feel like the old icon is much more in keeping with the overall theme of the distro. The new icon is also super cool though, must be a use for it somewhere.

Thanks, the logo wasnโ€™t meant to be an icon either.

These sweeties icon are also ingeniously made and harder to make than I thought.

My last try was the neon tux :smiley:

tux-SWEET-sgs

9 Likes

Ok, so you have to be more precise with your search terms with Whoogle to get to your intended destination.

GM

1 Like

Looks awesome! And it has Tabliss in it by default, I love Tabliss!
Also why is it named FireDragon and not FireDr460n?

2 Likes

Was the icon/logo your work? Really nice work man! Would definitely make a great splash screen or avatar..

1 Like

So my results are more accurate?

come on I liked the icon.

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

Thank you for this amazing fork
Regarding the Whoogle "method not allowed" error when searching using the address bar, the issue is caused by the used URL, you must use http://localhost:5000/search?q={searchTerms} instead of http://localhost:5000/?q={searchTerms}
I've decompressed the search.json.mozlz4 file and made the changes, now Everything is fine.

2 Likes

I just released the whoogle search in NoScript temporarily.

2 Likes

Thanks for the fix! :grin:

I added localhost to the permanent whitelist, no reason to not do this imo :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All roads lead to Rome, but this is without a doubt the best solution. I will arrange that too :grinning:

1 Like

Is there a way to get this on windows?

2 Likes

We don't support proprietary softwares, and don't have plans to support them. So

:man_shrugging:

7 Likes

There is an issue, when searching for an addon in the "about:addons" it opens a new blank tab without going to the mozilla addons repo.

NoScript works wonders. Put everything on the blacklist that has anything to do with Microsoftยฎ in the remotest sense and you will see the first successes.

Excuse me please. The forum also has its cheerful side.
Please don't take this personally :grinning:

On a serious note, blacklist everything and whitelist just the stuff you trust :wink:

1 Like

What about a chromium based version for us chromium users?