The taskbar is black and console too

After a few week using garuda dr4gonized the taskbar becomes black, the console and the bar up too.

In the console there is a lot of warns after apply the actualizations but I'm just ignoring it, I do not why, please help me to fix that too.
sorry for my english, my first language is spanish. I'm new in linux.
I tried this but it didn't work 1. System Settings -> Compositor -> change to Opengl 2.0, apply, then change back to Opengl 3.1 and apply.
2. Reboot
Help :frowning:

Read

please
and post

inxi -Fxxxza

as text! Even if you personally think it is unnecessary.

and
:slight_smile:

Use forum search function first, it is explained more than one time :slight_smile:

If you mover the terminal down, taskbar is transparent again?

1 Like

Search for enabling compositor. And welcome :slight_smile:
Edit: just saw you altered compositor settings already, we need the inxi output then I guess.

2 Likes

Please search all errors you have received in the forum's search engine prior to opening a help request.

Pictures or videos instead of textual outputs on technical help requests will result in your thread either being locked or dumped in the 4xx category (junk bin).

Edit your original post to include proper textual error logs and/or inxi output (not pictures) and your thread will be unlocked or returned to the main forum.

Unfortunately, posting pictures or videos has become so common on technical help threads that we've had to adopt a much harder line on this to put an end to this continual bad habit of new users. If this continues much longer we will be forced to prohibit all new users from posting pictures entirely. Pictures are not searchable and they defeat the purpose of the forum being used as a searchable database by all Garuda users.

This is not Facebook or YouTube, pictures and videos are unacceptable on technical help requests threads.

Do not continue posting pictures or videos on technical help threads or new users may end up losing the right to post pictures at all.

3 Likes