Stuck on loading initial ramdisk

Well if that's ur complaint than I can't do anything Abt it
If ur soo literate in computers u can help the users rather than complaining about useless details on a English forum?

1 Like

I guess u should first read what it states. This is a computer forum not English University or something. The commands to be run etc have to be formatted and as far as I can see they are above so idk what u wann show here.
Stop filling the discussion with nonsense

Please everyone calm down, this is not a place to fight.

I agree with proper language being appropriate for this type of forum - a lot of people are not used to slang and use translators to communicate which cant figure out the meaning of some of those expressions. But still thats no reason to start being impolite.

10 Likes

2 fights in 1 day. The forum is better than my school

1 Like

This is not an English forum, or a social media site.
We are providing support to everyone, even in English language, but not everyone speaks English natively. We respect people that are not fluent in English.
Using English slang is not welcome in technical topics. You may use slang in non-technical topics.

Not abiding this policy is not welcome.

PS: I speak Greek-English

6 Likes

I too faced something similar,
So recently from 20 Jul I was trying to update my system. After completion whenever I did a restart after lock screen I was always getting a black screen. For 2 - 3 times I used timeshift to go back and restore my system.

Yesterday I though to try again but again after lock screen black screen came after that this is going on :point_up:

What I feel is the new kernel updates and my Nvidia drivers are making some issue can't confirm though.