Show off your AI skills

If things are free then you are product . Nothing is free most AI and these stuffs consume me whole night to make wallpaper level quality. AI seems weird af alot errors i corrects and colors and etc . Painful to get maximum out of it.

2 Likes

So can you got through how you make your AI work. :smiley:

1 Like

I have to agree thats why i learnt many years ago to not buy into it :rofl:
FOSS springs to mind :smiley:

2 Likes

Spacemen are popular

3 Likes

You really don’t want to know, cause “paying for it” means being enslaved by it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

My new Arch background, thank you, @SGS! :smiley:

4 Likes

I like my version better :smiley: :wink:

If I found your picture with the guitar, I put your face in the helmet :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Summary

4 Likes

That is strangely disconcerting and discombobulating. I’m not sure I’ll sleep well tonight. May have to leave a lamp on.

Thank you @SGS, in all kindness, but we don’t really want to scare the little children, not at bedtime, do we? :smiley: :rofl:

He’s probably gonna die soon, anyway. I hear those spacesuits don’t hold much air. gasp

3 Likes

7 Likes

I like the first two and your avatar :smiley: , but what the AI delivers in terms of tattered feathers is terrible.

2 Likes

ALL 3 are simply fantastic, any chance of the top one without the eagle?

2 Likes

Thanks ! and sorry can’t provide you without the eagle

Wow, the bottom one has another bird growing out of one of the wings!

Reminds me of the kids magazine Highlights, where you have to find the hidden pictures! :rofl:

10 Likes

it seems this no longer gonna feel like wallpaper threads . i’m taking retirement from showing off my AI skills -_+ .Goodluck ahead. This feels more like memes thread tbh.

1 Like

I think it,s called critiquing your artwork :smiley:

4 Likes

tbh this is a general show off your ai skills :slight_smile: i think memes and ai can be mixed good, but back to topic, feel free to create your own art or whatever wallpaper thread then you have a bit more control over your topic :smiley: uhm sry :smiley:

4 Likes

2 Likes

I need to get a good GPU. So that I am able to run FOSS AI on MY computer.

1 Like

What is a good GPU and what does it currently cost and which AI is it exactly. :slight_smile:

My brief search only ever led me to paid versions.

2 Likes

By the time I am capable of buying a GPU, there would be many options I am sure. :smiley: