Show off your AI skills

i left a UHD_zip on Garuda telegram channel. You can get it from there …hope this helps Goodluck.

2 Likes

I was just making a point as far as file sizes were concerned. In my case the only thing I send to the TV is Emby and nothing else.

As for the elements that just look out of place to me the gaming logo, the eagle above the eagle, and the element that looks like Groot. IMO they take away from the walls.

I don’t see the issue here (and in fact I was encouraging to contribute here).

Nah im good i can’t try much its just wallpapers. if People want use it they will. No issue with github and gitlabs … its just i made specially for Garuda linux. That’s completely okay with criticism. The thing is im not even using garuda i feel like contributing to it. Its okay people use it as wallpapers not for commercials. Happy enough to see response. Tried merging to Garuda wallpapers found impossible. you can close this thread as this feels more like offtopic thread than wallpapers.

1 Like

You didn’t check any of the stuff I wrote, did you?

New Update : Garuda loves Arch XD

Edit : i posted high quality files on telegram :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sorry, I couldn’t resist :wink:

7 Likes

Hahaha lol XD

1 Like

I change the proportion, 15,1 MiB is too much :slight_smile: and upload my remix to my gitlab.
4,1 MiB is also big :smiley:

The telegram user were not the same as in this forum, many from the garuda Team are not in telegram chat.

3 Likes

either we kill quality or we make wallpaper external repos for wallpapers? we can’t really compress maximum without losing the image clarity. Also im tryint reduce size of soldier wallpapers. I removed text from it which was reviewd by user in forums .

Yes, I can upload your original also, but I wrote some day before, use your own git and post the link, so everybody can use the original.
But we can’t put this big format in our ISO builds, they will all cry about bloat :wink:

2 Likes

i will try to reduce quality to make place in iso and Push maximum quality to my repos as external option.

Just use 3840x2160 or 1920x1080 pixel
I know today every notebook do not follow the “standard” resolutions, but it is easier to handle with these values.

The 15,1 MiB was 3936x2016 pixel

1 Like

or you can compress it using something like 7z (look online for maximum compression options using 7z) and then see if the compressed 7z archive is small enough to be shared around?

image diff could not be displayed for the following reason: is too large. Instead, you have these options: Show Blob.
Just click the Link Show Blob

There is no need for compression.

If the image has been adjusted, it will be displayed in the forum and if you click on the image the original will be displayed.
Or you can link to the huge original and not get an ad in the forum.

1 Like

so i compress soldier rifle image to 6mb you can push it in wallpaper

I won’t upload anything with soldiers or guns.

I think there are translation problems or communication problems here. :thinking:

3 Likes

High Quality of wallpapers from my repos if anyone looking for UHD
Wallpapers

Minimal Wallpaper

@Max47 open your image in git, right click on image, click on “Copy Image Link”, paste the link here like

3 Likes

I have just one question?
AI is free now what happens when we have to pay for it ?

1 Like