Share Some funny things ๐Ÿ˜

Next time move C: drive instead of the entire computer, because, we don't want to delete Linux, amirite?

4 Likes

As you get older, your eyesight diminishes. On the other hand, you recognize assholes sooner.

I donโ€™t like blind jokes. I just canโ€™t see the point.

looks-good-to me

Reporter to Stevie Wonder: "It must have been difficult to make such a big career in the U.S. as a blind man." - "Oh," says Stevie Wonder, "that's okay. Just imagine if I were black."

Close

8 Likes

:wink:

12 Likes

Say again what......you mean lovers..... how it is possible to have 'haters' for garuda linux......
it's im-possi-ble....

5 Likes

:wink:

21 Likes

aww chaotic.cx 404:

5 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Stacer indeed was the culprit!

16 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

17 Likes

14 Likes

15 Likes

I feelโ€ฆ called out. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Though, to be fair, that desk has no cat on it.

10 Likes

If there was a cat, it would block the monitor from viewโ€“until it got bribed enough in scritchies to move. All part of the plan, of course.

3 cats + 1 wife = a living Hell

10 Likes

Just for a while I thought like "WTH! how can he get the picture of my desk"

But then I realized that my desk is a bigger garbage dumping area than that :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

I am currently looking at my desk and that picture, and really, there is not much difference.

It is always on my to-do list! :rofl:

7 Likes

13 Likes

This one goes out to @Bro , and it goes something like this...

9 Likes

He's an idiot, anyway, @RodneyCK . Everyone who knows (or knows a cat), knows no shut doors are allowed. Plus, I think it's a law that no person shall go into any bathroom unattended without at least one cat. That's what mine say.

8 Likes