Share Some funny things 😁

Spoken like an experienced cat enthusiast. To sum up, there are no safe spaces from cats. :laughing: :joy_cat:

3 Likes

9 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

Ohhh! Gotta pet that belly…

itsatrap

8 Likes

get

9 Likes

PEBKAC

On my lap a few minutes ago, between keyboard and chair. Owner's prerogative, I guess.

5 Likes

β€œHey IT people!”
β€œCan you help me? My thumb drive isn't showing up on my desktop. I tried everything. Here is picture:”

11 Likes

I think you have it plugged in upside down :rofl:

5 Likes

Dog left looking 'like Sid from Ice Age' leaves PetSmart customer fuming at groomer

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/1746594/dog-sid-ice-age-petsmart-groomer

:rofl:

3 Likes

This is a new USB to RJ-45 stick for W-LAN. Trust me :grin:
Cool
:smiley:

7 Likes

13 Likes

Cat in a bad mood because he slept only 16 hours today.

Found on

Der Postillon (https://twitter.com/Der_Postillon)

8 Likes

8 Likes

Forgive me Father, for I will have sinned.

I'm starting to like this "AI" stuff. :smiley:
* Paul Kersey, by meanruse

Death Wish 1974

9 Likes

Pope Paul Kersey II

3 Likes

Pardon, but I think it's hilarious. :happy_dance:

5 Likes

It leaves me wondering - of all the things he has done - THIS is the one he gets 'done' for? He is hardly the first politician to try to bury his indiscretions - and he has done much worse things to his country...

Sorry - OT - not funny after all :frowning_face:

7 Likes

Agree. It is a flimsy charge. Also in comparison, W Bush still walks around free after lying to us all about Iraq and weapons, killing millions. Same with Obama and his multitude of drone strikes.

If anything, and it has already happened, this will bolster Trump's support with his base. Polls showing the day of had him jump up to 50% approval.

Neither of the two parties are working for the workers anymore, only the oligarchs. Follow the campaign money trail, super-packs, etc. The focus should be getting money, and in the process, corporations/bankers, etc. out of our political system. My peace.

4 Likes

Humans are evil by nature.

Just because others have gotten away with their injustice does not mean that it must always remain so.

When nature is completely destroyed, the top 10% will realize that you can't eat or drink money.

My consolation is, no matter how much money they illegally put in their pockets, the last shirt has none.

If big corporations think they can do "good" business with drinking water in the future, they will be surprised how quickly the French Revolution can repeat itself.

BTW, happy weekend :smiley:

3 Likes