Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

Not the thred hust this conversation

1 Like

Too late now, it's already been archived in the "way back machine" to be preserved for all time. :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Not the whole thread just the argument thats been going on for 3 hours

1 Like

I really wouldn't consider it an argument, it's mostly just been a bunch of good natured kidding around. If you are taking it negatively that could be because of the differences of native languages at play here.

As a native English speaker it is probably far easier to understand the nuances of the conversations here. I think you may be taking things the wrong way if the direction of the thread is upsetting you. It was all simply meant in jest.

Cheers :beers:

6 Likes

There's a reason this thread has "Silliness factor 5" in its title - we're all a bit silly in here. :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Tux on Mars!

EDIT: And the wee little Ingenuity helicopter runs on Linux! And uses Qualcomm Snapdragon.

8 Likes

Since whaen is there a penelty box

1 Like

Since hockey started. :joy:

5 Likes

There's been one for 5 months or so I'd say, but you wouldn't really see it unless one of your posts is moved there so that others cannot view it.

4 Likes

None of my posts are there

2 Likes

That area shouldn't be visible to lower trust level members unless someone changed the settings from when I created that area.

2 Likes

Trust level?

1 Like

The forum software categorizes and allows more rights to users that are more trusted. Its a ranking system (so to speak). The higher TL you are, the more privileges you are entitled to on the forum. New users are very restricted to what they can view or post.

2 Likes

Oh I just saw that I am regular.
anyways got to go.

2 Likes

@discobot help them

1 Like

why does it not work?

1 Like

Any thread deemed above silliness factor 4, discobot's AI algorithm is trained not to respond to.

7 Likes

It's getting exciting ...

2 Likes

No chance of a Spinal Tap 11 for discobot then?

7 Likes
8 Likes