Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

Get creeped

3 Likes

Nice, but not enough e.

2 Likes

Speaking of which:

6 Likes
3 Likes

This cracked me up a bit.

Yes, I did, I did overbuy :laughing:

10 Likes

Ive been using garuda for 9 months now ?
I,ve not broken it yet?
What am i doing wrong? :sob:

7 Likes

Let my wife on there for 5 minutes. :thinking:

7 Likes

You think that is funny my wife saw me close a window today and it just shrunk down (kde plasma btw)?
She ask I like that can i have that? :rofl:
My reply was you use windows ?
So hell no? :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

You obviously do not own a cat. :wink:

6 Likes

So you met my mother then. :astonished: :rofl:

4 Likes

I grew up in Dodge City, by Gawd, Kansas, and cowboyed summers for cash when I was a kid. It was how I paid for my horse's board. You have no idea of the degree that big city cowboy boot, Stetson-wearing asshats offend me. They wouldn't know the difference between riding heels and walking heals if it ate their chaps. LOL! :smiley:

5 Likes

Is that one these,

or one of these?

:thinking:

(I hope it’s the second one, especially in Kansas :grin: )

9 Likes

You have no idea the lengths bored Kansas farm kids (and horses) will goto for entertainment. None at all. :wink: My horse and I used to get into water battles. I'd spray him with the water hose; he'd catch it in his lower lip and flip it back at me. It was worlds of fun on a hot summer day. :slight_smile:

He got turned into glue and dogfood long ago, but he was the best friend a troubled youth could ever have. When things would go south at home, I'd throw on saddlebags and we'd go camp along the river until things cooled off. I miss my old nag.

8 Likes

I agree with your statement. money cant buy happiness ..... but it does help .....ask yourself this...

would you rather be miserable and rich, or miserable and broke? :thinking:

@tbg .... LOL! but no ....9gaggers are virgins... @dr460nf1r3 has it correct. :smiley:

Happy and Poor :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: after travelling to 3rd world countries, people of the western world are the most miserable and unhappy people you can ever meet we just kid ourselves we are happy :boom:

4 Likes

Maslov would agree. :slight_smile:

With so many people in the world who have so little, I have a roof over my head, clothes on my back, and food in my stomach. And the esteem of the few people that mean the most to me.

If I don't already have everything then I have nothing at all.

1 Like

Heh can he fix the multi-GPU breakage they've been adding? :wink:

Dude you’re running 12 screens, with like 4 GPU’s (or something like that).

You’re lucky your computer hasn’t burst into flames already. :fire: :fire_extinguisher: :fire_engine:

I agree the multi display situation ATM is a right mess. Hopefully things will improve before too long.

1 Like

If it makes you feel better my rig isn't 100% atm. Only running 8 screens (with all the others on the floor) because I have been working on getting everything back together heh. I really wish someone would chime in on my Multi-XScreen/GPU question with their experiences (if they have something else working). I know on the XFCE forums where I've reported all these bugs I've got other guys saying the same things as me, been running like this for 20 years yada yada what the hell?! yada yada. (and yeah I have been running multi GPU since before PCI slots were a thing heh.)

With how much of a mess gtk/gnome has become I can start to see why everyone here is choosing KDE but when I tried KDE the compositor would just freak out launching on the other GPU's. So it "works" in that the screens won't update causing that classic Win95 "locked up" window smearing. You know where your Solitaire would eat crap...you'd drag it around and just get a million copies of it on your screen...yeah so 202X and we're going back to 199X...for reasons?

Wait this isn't silly talk much less factor 5. More like frustration talk impulse power 1...erm....

POOP!!! POOP!!! POOP!!! POOP!!! POOP!!! I LIKE TO POOP IT POOP IT! (Unleash the inner 12 year old!)