Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

Tell me the time/date/place and i will be there.

P.s- every message of mine is just a joke. Even i am a joke

4 Likes

True, dat. That's why I posted the reply here.
:smiley:

1 Like

Nah, you be OK.

P.S. I’m here for only two reasons: fun and learning. There’s nothing else that has value, here or anywhere else. I’ve been so bored with the learning department lately (not here, with Linux in-general) I’ve even started messing with Windows again. But, boy, does that leave a dirty taste in my mouth.

EDIT, EDIT: Win 10 Pro is badass on my Coffeelake. Win 11 is shite in all regards, other than MS forces users into using BIOS security settings that should probably already be used–if you run Windows.

5 Likes

You forgot the wink :wink::joy:

6 Likes

Why doesn't anyone post funny things here anymore.
I'm moving this to chit chat now ...

3 Likes

Where the hell is @mandog? @mandog and me been euphemistically slapping each other silly for years. All you bystanders been lapping it up. :crazy_face:

Hell, he's become my best friend. Never met him in person. Probably hit each other on the shoulder, then go drink a beer if we ever did. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I can picture it now, 2 walkers racing to the bar for a beer. :wink:

5 Likes

I am generally a friendly and a good sense of humor kind of person. But when someone annoys me, unexpected things happen.

I remember an incident, when I was 15 years old. Me and the other boy, both were in 10th standard. Both were 6 feet tall, and well built, because I was a state level basketball champion, and school captain, whereas he was athlete.

So, the boy was pestering me since morning. First, he did a fake complaint about me to teacher. Second, he said abusing words to me. Then it was 6th lecture, and he spilled a water bottle on me. It was the last straw.

I went to him, and slapped on his face. His ear went numb. Before he could recover, I slapped on other cheek. He grabbed my tie, but before he could move, another slap. The whole class and teacher were watching. Teacher herself was so scared that she ran away and called sports teacher. By the time sports teacher came, that boy was completely red, and he scratched my face with his nails. All the class was horrified and enjoying at the same time.

Sports teacher came and separated us. He gave us punishment for an hour, and then took us to head master. By the time we reached to head master, his face was normal, but mine had retained scratch marks. I told head master that he scratched my face and I played innocent. He got punishment once again, and I came back to the class.

So, beware of me :wink:

8 Likes

I had a lot. Really a lot of friends. As I was basketball captain of school, I got a lot of respect from classmates, especially due to interschool matches.
And our school is a huge one, with around 400 students in each standard, divided into 9 sections. Even now, I am in contact of many friends, from many esteemed universities, mostly engineering ones.

2 Likes

I'm here in the wings waiting to pounce on that Budgie :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

6 Likes

in this case my kv school principal suspended me and called my parent uskaa baad to baas itna palagya hu ghar pe but lekin ohh bhi kya din thaa
but just now we left with our memories and alone

1 Like

Btw, why do you have German flag then?

muja time hi nhi milla german flag change karna ka india me agya hu collage band hogya thaa corona ka kaaran tabsee germany flag hi haa :rofl: :rofl:
lazy

1 Like

online semester ha baas pura saal

1 Like

hogya india flag .gravero ko tu jaanta he kya

1 Like

Youtuber ?

1 Like

I recently purchased a slightly used Logitech Z407 Bluetooth, Multi-input Speaker setup from an Amazon storefront, received and set it up earlier today. It replaces my old, cheap, failing Logitech wired setup.

Love it, especially the wireless (Bluetooth) control puck. Connects instantly on boot/login. Fancy, smantzy digital outputs. Most I don't quite understand (yet).

Happiness factor 9.

4 Likes

I just noticed the embedded SGS logo in the default ghost wallpaper for dragnoized.

Easter #1 - Unlocked

2 Likes

Is chaotic aur owned by garuda team?

Chaotic-AUR is technically a project on its own but we are in a quite symbiotic relationship so to say :grin:

7 Likes