Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

Hello All,

Thanks a lot. Pamac is working on my end after installing libalpm12. I've also merged the pamac.conf.pacnew configs. Everything checks out.

:slight_smile:

Pamac is fixed, just

upd

in terminal.

https://forum.garudalinux.org/t/pamac-add-remove-software-does-not-launch/9342/4?u=sgs

1 Like
7 Likes

After using Discover I'm not willing to switch back to the GTK crap :smirk:

3 Likes

I don't know if this is the right section but my Add/Remove Software is working! When I open it I can see a GUI that allows me to Add/Remove Software with just one click...

Pls fix it!!!!1

10 Likes

Go back with a snapshot, go even Back In Time.
To the old good times of pamac not working... :cry:
I'm already feeling nostalgic.

9 Likes

Love the jokes about Pamac going on, thats entertainment :crazy_face:

9 Likes

Why does pamac work? That's bad for me. Now I can't force myself to use the terminal. I just can't bring myself to open a shell ever again. The problem is I can't uninstall pamac through itself. It has forgotten it's responsibility to shut up and follow my clicks without doubting anything.

This post is long, and it dosen't add value. It dosen't even have a meaning. It is a silly rant. It is a silly waste of everything.

6 Likes

I found that it's impossible to answer a post on here as @SGS always answers it before you can type a single line. I'm sure he doesn't sleep, can't wait for him to go on vacation. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

@SGS is on the forum, on the lookout for a word or two, which suddenly give him.... The spark for an amazing new masterpiece! :art: :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

How can I sleep when I'm constantly being pinged :wink:
:wink:

8 Likes

@SGS @SGS @SGS @SGS
are you sure your getting pinged? :shushing_face:

3 Likes

If pings from this nice forum cause insomnia, isn't it like social media? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

It's a good thing I'm old and don't need sleep any more. :smiley:
The tinkling reminds me of my youth when daylight saving time was introduced and I had to buy an alarm clock to wake up in the morning because it destroyed my inner clock.

3 Likes

Set up your living firewall and block ICMP traffic

2 Likes

Now I have to type ICMP traffic into my search engine. OMG :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m in the same boat but they make pills for that but if you take a pill you might not wake up to go for a piss.
PS. Don’t take the red pill!

3 Likes

OMG Pamac is broken AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Kidding :grinning:

6 Likes

Or simply readjust the cerebral reduction filter a little.

2 Likes

Weekend, soccer EM, Beer, ... :smiley:

4 Likes