Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

500th reply! also yes just restart it

2 Likes

Can someone please stop the insanity!!!

Every time someone asks this question a newborn kitten is tortured to death by our nefarious Lizzard Overlords who just canā€™t stand GUI package managers for some ungodly reason.

For all that is holy please stop, youā€™re bringing endless tears to the eyes of the innocent baby Jesus.

:crazy_face:

8 Likes

This post contains top secret informations about the future of humanity.
It's horrendous, you don't want to see that.

Don't click me

8 Likes

There you have it!!!

Irrefutable proof that the human race is DOOOMED!!!

8 Likes

Just reboot to see the moved topics and remove the A$$-hole behind the keyboard, all will be fixed.

4 Likes

Don't go giving up all the top secret advanced stealth Linux ninja moves.

4 Likes

Omg i,ve just learnt how to upgrade in the command line cos the Gui Broke? Now i got to learn secret Linux ninja moves :grinning:

4 Likes

Hi Everyone!
First time posting here, got to say this place is amazing!!
The knowledge that everyone has here and the way this forum is laid out is so easy to find what i need and fix issues myself and im a nubbie at this but after the timeshift problem and not being able to update anything i thought i was done for! nope... this forum gave me everything i needed and i had to make my first post as a HUGE THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT CONTRIBUTES!

I definitely got my secret Linux ninja moves from the best!!
:raised_hands: :raised_hands:

8 Likes

OK, who gave the new guy the password?

Now we think youā€™re making fun of usā€“unless you really arenā€™t being sarcastic.

OK, youā€™ve been lying the whole time. Thereā€™s no such thing as a newbie that fixes stuff them self. Those people we call advanced users.

Hey, maybe you are in the right place! :smiley:

11 Likes

Definitely not on this thread, but watch out for future posts :rofl:

Now your trying to butter me up !
Ive worked construction for the past 15 years and just moved into my office for work and i can say Iā€™ve only used a computer for about 6 months total now but after being on them more it definitely has my interest, and until a few months ago when my laptop took a dump I didnā€™t even know about Linux, now my laptop runs like brand new and looks a million times better than it ever could have before!

Now if i can just figure out how to add/remove software Iā€™m back in business :rofl: :rofl:

Just Kiddin Donā€™t :gun:

6 Likes

I'm sorry i've got to ask this,
Please can someone fix the updating in the Gui my fingers are getting tried having to type sudo pacman -Syu :joy: :grinning:

2 Likes

Make an alias :smiley: = u
or use build in alias upd :wink:

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Show your Artwork

In most other Indian languages except Hindi and its derivatives, it would be pronounced as G-uh-rood-uh (ą¤—ą¤°ą„ą¤” in the Devanagari writing system). In Hindi and its derivative languages, it is pronounced as G-uh-rood (ą¤—ą¤°ą„ą¤”ą„ in the Devanagari writing system). Hindi does not accurately retain the original Sanskrit pronunciation (probably because of Urdu influence, I guess). And Hindi doesn't follow the pronunciation rules of the Devanagari writing system correctly either, since it drops the vowel at the end despite not including a halant (ą„) when writing the word. ie. the word is written as ą¤—ą¤°ą„ą¤”, but pronounced as ą¤—ą¤°ą„ą¤”ą„ in Hindi.
Source: Learnt Sanskrit both in school and outside. Garuda is a Sanskrit word also used in other Indian languages.

6 Likes

7 Likes

The answer is obvious, your compilation was missing a closing brackets or quote and ran off the end of the punch card (line 40).

6 Likes

Be Honest guys and girls how many of you read the banner and thought i want to add a new topic ????
Help my Add and remove does not work? :grinning: :grinning:

8 Likes

Good one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I'm thinking about that from the beginning but I don't want to get beat up by the whole Garuda Team :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Pamac is fixed !!!!!! What do i use the terminal for now? My world has ended :grinning:

10 Likes