Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

Howdy @c00ter

Have you got any snow out of this storm?
All night, we had 50 mph winds and heavy rain. take care...
gary

Edit: and snow down to 2000 feet elevation

3 Likes

In the mountains, but we've only a little rain down here in the flats. Darnit! My 2 year old tomcat has yet to be "introduced" to snow. :wink:

2 Likes

my next reply will be cursed

see ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

And I dont even use 12

1 Like

May I ask why you dualboot 5 des

Yes you may. :smiley:

4 Likes

Why do you dual boot so many DEs

I have to test if new Garuda ISO's boot and also be installing on my Intel CPU / Nvidia GPU hardware.
Three SSD/HDD = 5 Garuda DE
I'm also testing this on an old AMD machine, I'm hoping both will stand it for a while. :smiley:

3 Likes

Well there's that if course, plus the fact @SGS drinks a bunch, as well as he has masochistic tendencies (so that explains the rest).

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :crazy_face: :rofl:

7 Likes

2 Likes

That post is OT.

2 Likes

What is OT?

Read Headline.

Photographs of the screen are also unnecessary and bloat only the server memory.

2 Likes

Yeas, and that's why it was posted here (Silliness factor 5)

:wink:

2 Likes

So is it not because I make anyone angry by replace the Garuda logo with another distro on my GRUB theme? :confused:

Hell no, lol. Nobody is angry at anyone the thread was just the wrong one :wink:

4 Likes

Nope, because open source projects are meant to be modified.

But make your own logo, instead of using other distro logo. They might have copyright over it :wink:

6 Likes

Maybe to stop GNOME40 from breaking everything we use less extensions like this.

3 Likes

Interestingly a lot of extensions just work on the gnome 40 alpha. Hopefully it stays like this :grin:

7 Likes