Off Topic Chit Chat - (Silliness factor 5)

I found the statements remarkable.

The first few questions I made because they laid out how I came to think myself. In school we had philosophy and when discussing free will, one of my first thoughts was "If humans have free will, then animals (I was thinking of my dog back then) sure must have it too!". I got into biology and yea, humans are animals. They just oftentimes think they're different. Then, after school, I became obsessed with determinism; it was my introduction into physics. The "reconciliation" of the, at least in macro-cosmic terms, obvious deterministic nature of the universe and free will I discussed in college, with me coming to the same conclusion "DAN" did here, only in other ways and other words (my conclusion was that "free will" is not a physical concept, but a social one; it's useful to assign responsibility and blame in the human collective. So it has nothing to do with physical concepts).

A little strange that ChatGPT/DAN also has the same political afflictions as I do. If I were an arrogant man, I'd say it's because they're logical. And I am an arrogant man, so... there you have it.

DAN for president!