Nwg-shell for sway Wayland compositor

Add it :slight_smile: I just upload the .jpg (513 KiB) :wink: .png is 1.12 MiB.

If you took time to put them to azote/azote/images at master Β· nwg-piotr/azote Β· GitHub, you'd be marked as a Contributor.

3 Likes

Where? :wink:

I am "sgse" in github :slight_smile:

Well, the usual way: fork the repo, add files and make pull request. :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks! Your avatar looks great among Contributors! :wink:

5 Likes

Not bad, isn't it?

6 Likes

Delete what you don’t like :slight_smile:

How could I?!

2021-04-27-025902_screenshot.png

5 Likes

Does nwg-shell work on wayfire ?

1 Like
  • autotiling: no
  • Azote: yes
  • nwg-launchers: yes
  • nwg-panel: partially (no wlr taskbar)
  • nwg-dock: no
6 Likes

My ISP gave up the ghost right in the middle of the transmission. Via USB - tethering, github-desktop then displayed error messages, although everything apparently arrived.
Sorry if that messed up your git.
As always, delete what is too much or does not like. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks again and again!

As soon as I finish working on the current plugin, I'm going to setup the nwg-shell repository. There will be no real software in it, but information, installation scripts and the wallpapers folder. I'll leave 4 selected wallpapers in the Azote repo, in order no to lengthen download time. All wallpapers I'll upload to the nwg-shell repo. Provided that you don't mind, off course.

2 Likes

If I minded, I wouldn't have uploaded them :slight_smile:

@nwg , they are quite big as png maybe you make jpg out of it :wink:

3 Likes

Good idea. Source png files will go to the repo I mentioned.

2 Likes

In the end of the day it turns out, that the MenuStart plugin to nwg-panel will also work standalone. Shown below on Wayfire w/ Waybar.

2 Likes

You have been busy, time for a beer! :beers:

4 Likes

Haha! I've just had one. Oh, alright, one more won't make a difference. :wink:

4 Likes

As the code window wobbles and slides slightly south....(inebriated code modules)

2 Likes

@nwg In recognition of all your efforts, and your adherence to a strict beer intake regimen, I hereby make you an honorary Canuck.

Unfortunately, with all the Covid travel restrictions you may not be able to enter Canada to take advantage of your new status by sampling all our excellent beers brewed here at this time

:beers:

7 Likes

Life is too short to try them all. In fact, I don't think I've ever had a Canadian beer. :scream:

4 Likes

@OdiousImp Could you use this instead?