Merry Christmas everyone!

Merry Christmas!

Thanks to the Garuda Staff for this amazing Linux distribution and the free, wonderful and quick support here at the forums!

21 Likes

Merry Christmas from Denmark :santa:

11 Likes

Merry Christmas from the UK :smiley:

10 Likes

Merry Christmas from where the tree line stops and the polar bears start.
I bet Santa finds me first.

12 Likes

Merry Christmas from the hot beach where Santa comes to rest after the long night...

10 Likes

Merry Christmas y'all

8 Likes

Did you know that Denmark and Canada is at war btw?

It's for Hans Ø (isle) :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

If it’s not a tropical isle, you can have it. :rofl:

Feliz Navidad.

9 Likes

You get a yule log, and YOU get a a yule log...everyone gets my special yule log! Merry xmas to all Garudians.

10 Likes

It's the most barren Isle in the world, but it's a peaceful war, every year we pull down the Canadian flag down and raises ours, then put a bottle of Gammel Dansk at the flag pole, and Canada does the same, but put a Canadian whisky at the pole, can't remember what it's called.

11 Likes

That's the kind of war Canadians prefer (a drinking contest).

Choose your weapon!!! :beers: :clinking_glasses:

13 Likes

Happy Xmas to everyone

12 Likes

I always get maudlin around now, remembering the Christmases of my younger days as a kid, and later years as a father of the most wonderful, beautiful daughter in the whole wide world. How I miss her, now that she's grown and has 5 kids of her own.

And now she's old enough to be a grandmother...shit, I should go call her right now . :wink:

Merry, Happy, Joyous. I wish them all for everyone!
:smiley:

12 Likes

Best Holiday wishes! Ein gesegnetes Weihnachtsfest !

10 Likes

Merry Christmas to the best community ever

12 Likes

Just a note that it is getting late in the evening on Christmas Eve, that most magical night of the year for children receiving gifts from Santa and parents who wait all year for just this occasion. My wife has had her wine and her supper and has gone to bed. She has already earned the praise for the Christmas dinner she will finish preparing tomorrow. My stomach and I look forward to it.

The cats are quiet (for once), the bird is covered, and if I had a wood-burning fireplace it would be casting shadows of myself and the cat encumbering my lap. All is well.

Linux has given me friends that I have never met, from places around the world I have never been, and afforded me the opportunities and courtesies I have never felt I deserved. And it has all been for free, and for fun, and for learning. But, more than any thing else, for communication. I know that some of you are wondering what I mean by that, but all the old hands know exactly what I say. And I don't intend to go through that now. If I could.

What I can do is to thank you all. What I can say is...

What a ride!

16 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all!
This is for me the most wonderful time of the year. When I stay in bed until I hear the children wake up and go slowly to see if Santa has left something for them under the tree.
The smile and the astonishment I spy hidden away are worth the hard work of a year.

15 Likes

Merry Christmas from India :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all from the Tropic of Cancer!

Edit: Ranchi, the place where I live almost lies on the Tropic of Cancer :smiley:

11 Likes

Also a merry Christmas from Germany :hugs:

11 Likes