Linux & Tech news 📰

so many small jokes I could make about this video :slight_smile:

I will start with DT thinking "QTile deserves more attention" .. so its like vivaldi ? :stuck_out_tongue: ta dum bssss...

hehe

But I would like to interject for a moment.... what you actually call Garuda Linux is actually ... oops, wrong forum.
I would like to interject for a moment that every reviewer focus only on the GUI bling bling, and doesn't notice the huge packages from chaotic, the very well done garuda settings ( with very interesting command and options and backup systems ) and the awesome configs of the shells, kernel and system.

What Garuda most impacted my workflow was on the shells/command line. Seeing these newage RIIR gnu tools made me really amp the command line flow. it was awesome before ... its unbelievably awesome now !

Definitely its the system and the "under the hood" stuff that keeps me in Garuda and not going back to gentoo ( at least not yet :stuck_out_tongue: ... usually gentoo always wins me back ).

I was only surprised with a NOT super configured neovim.... well ... spacevim and spacemacs are cool :slight_smile:

8 Likes