KDE 5.26.3 - Inactive Blur not working

Hi,
I had this problem already with KDE 5.25 (see post: KDE 5.25 and Inactive Blur Feature in Garuda's Dr460nized/Gaming Ed Issue). It was temporarily working again and now I'm facing the same issue again.

When I select "Inactive Blur" plugin in Wallpaper settings the pictures/wallpapers below all disappear. I tried to re-install "inactive blur" plugin (also tried the ubuntu version), all without success.

Help appreciated - many thanks!

I think it was dropped for good since broken again in KDE... See:

So, basically, if your system was installed in the last couple of months, you don't get the plug-in at all; if it is an older system, the plug-in is not working anymore (see also issue list in the github linked in my next post).

3 Likes

Is this Garuda's plugin or KDE's? If Garuda's maybe time to turn the code over to the KDE devs.

No Garuda stuff.
It's already in KDE Store:

Coming from here:

3 Likes

There’s something called doing your own search for answers before making implied accusations.

2 Likes

Maybe learn to read. I didn't ANY accusations, IMPLIED or otherwise. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.