Garuda Sway!

Is it possible to add GitHub - francma/wob: A lightweight overlay volume/backlight/progress/anything bar for Wayland. - (which is weird cause I swear it is used in the wayfire edition) and Nordic-Datker AUR (en) - nordic-darker-theme to the Chaotic AUR?

2 Likes

Will be available soon, just started the builds :+1:

4 Likes

@SGS Is it possible for me to use this icon in lock screen ?

IDK anything about lock screen things, but feel free to use it where you want :smiley:

You mean this

not the video.

6 Likes

Yes! The avatar! Not the video!

@dr460nf1r3 I forget you need a Kvantum theme alongside very sorry! AUR (en) - kvantum-theme-nordic-git - Could you add that too? Thank you!

2 Likes

Done, its alright :wink:

3 Likes

There is no greetd.toml file for wayfire for the display manager? Will that be set up automatically.

I don't really understand how I symlink files in the Iso-Profiles? Do I just need to put this in the file for example?

../../shared/Packages-Desktop-Common

BTW! All the configs I've done are uploaded to the repo and I've done the profile.conf and packages...I'm just not sure on how to symlink? (Big ask I know but I could some access and they could do it? I'm not very good with git. Or you could merge it now then add it?

Pro tip: just copy & paste another folder and edit Packages-Desktop + profile.conf :joy:
You can register all changes at once with git add .
btw

5 Likes

Oh! :grin:thx. I’ll do that in a few hours!

3 Likes

Just my two cents: I don’t find mixing QT and GTK a good idea.

4 Likes

NWG:
Hmm...good point, I forgot how many dependencies QT brings in too. I got excited at how good it looked compared to greetd though :wink:

4 Likes

Couldn't agree more.

3 Likes

I did it!! I'm weirdly happy!

Someone wish to check to see if it is ok? Then I will PR?

5 Likes

Do I need nerdfonts in the Packages-Desktop? It's not in Packages-Desktop-Common but at the same time it is not in Packages-Desktop for wayfire?

1 Like

Looks good to me, start the PR :smiley:

Depending on what shell + settings you use. garuda-fish-settings for example pulls fantasquesansmono nerd font :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Done! (I think? I may have messed up) :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Merged! Ill try to build an iso once the last thing needed is done. This would be editing the PKGBUILD to contain the absolutely needed applications (probably sway, launcher, themes etc)

Screenshot_5

2 Likes

I thinked I missed one file....All the editions have a scheme override? I'll add it now sorry!

2 Likes

What do you mean by that? :eyes:
No need to apologize, its all fine! :grin:

2 Likes

This file! Do I need it?