Features & Stability Questions

Vomiting? Really? What was so bad? Please elaborate.

I don’t have as much time as you to deal with things I don’t like.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

Well… its your opinion, so ok, everyone has opinions.
But to be fair, you didn’t elaborate much on yours, so understand if others don’t want to elaborate also :slight_smile:

But ok … I respect other ppl’s opinions as long as they present them in a respectable manner.

( offtopic … your previous message again confirmed what I keep saying… influencers sell their souls for clicks! viewers like rant’s, we give them rants !! )

8 Likes

I agree that Garuda and Arch in general are not good starters for …MOST…newbies. You will have the occasional brainiac that is willing to learn and actually do some grunt work, but that is not common. However the latter part of your statement about attracting users is a common situation for every linux distro and architecture. What is your solution to stop this, with no budget, limited staff and not coming across as off-putting to all newcomer levels?

3 Likes

If you read my posts, I give an example of what I am talking about almost all the time. I explain my opinions with concrete examples. I stated why I don’t like Garuda about as plainly as possible. I explained the mistake I made about accusations against the garuda-settings-manager and the steps I took to correct it. If you go back through my posts, I give details and reasons.

At the level of views I get, an influencer I am not! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You delete it?

Fair enough.

Well ... I just read what was shown now here and what you replied to @SGS . ( which to me didn't seem very elaborate, but like you said, maybe you elaborated more in the past )

I don't feel like I should go do "past witch hunting" because I think you are giving too much importance and taking it personally ( the influencer part wasn't personal to you (although you said what you said)).

It doesn't matter... all I know from you is a few chars and an avatar :slight_smile:
see @RodneyCK reply as to my opinion also.

2 Likes

"Garuda was the target, and for no better reason than I do not like it."

That, in a nutshell, tells me everything I care to know about you as a person.

2 Likes

Where did this come from? I don’t see it on this thread. Was it deleted? Oh man, plot twist… ‘Stay tuned next week, same bat-channel, same bat-time!!’ :joy:

2 Likes

EnOS forum and screenshot

1 Like

SGSs post above.

1 Like

super old from 2 centuries ago old @Bro here has eagle like sharp eyes, and saw what we missed :slight_smile:

I myself got fixated in the phrase just before , even though, looking again, @SGS did do the favor of even highlighting it :slight_smile:

Well anyway … hope everything turns out ok peace rules gotham city !

4 Likes

OH, ok, so this puts everything into context. It was the missing piece (for me.)

"...rants are fun." This is still in the vein of getting clicks and views. Gawd, I hope Dante has a special plane waiting for Influencers. :fire:

4 Likes

but he isn’t an influencer :slight_smile:

Hey insulting and ranting about others is fun, as long as “its you on them” and not the other way around :slight_smile:

just shines light into my INTP wisdom that I shared in the LTT thread :slight_smile:

( INTP = little trigger for @anon26187667 , he caused me to lose hours and hours on that )

2 Likes

:rofl: People like this make me want to slam the door shut and never come out. Crapping on the team's hard work for coins. Not an influencer, uh huh.

Damn you @anon26187667 Peanut man/woman/they!! :rofl: :wink:

1 Like

Fun is @mandog & me slapping each other around in the forum(s), but it’s “for entertainment purposes only.” In real life we are very good friends. If we ever meet in person we’ll probably punch each other in the shoulder then go for a beer.

5 Likes

I would never pick on anyone, well maybe @Bro a little in fun but @eznix should be bitch slapped!

3 Likes

Yeah, but I hope you understood me. Not that I think that, but generally, they think that, but as soon as the tables turn, its " what ? why ? I am a victim ! " ( I am being general here )

4 Likes
5 Likes