Can't turn off Konsole blur

Hello, new to Garuda. I'm trying to modify the terminal so I can see what's behind it and I enable transparency (60%) and turn off blur but it still blurs. Every so often (like when I start Konsole) it stays transparent. The second I move it, it blurs again. Shell is default (Fish) which I'm new to so I don't know how to dump a config. Any ideas or is this a known bug?

Check also in the Kwin scripts: there should be also a script "Force blur", if I remember correctly (I'm not on the PC).
You may also want to check the translucency in the desktop effects.

2 Likes

check out system settings- workspace behavior-desktop effects there you can change the blur and transparency

can also right-click on your home background and go to configure desktop and wallpaper there is an option there

4 Likes

Open konsole.
Right click empty space.
Click edit current profile.
Click edit again.
Delselect blur.

5 Likes

Did this out of the gate (see explanation). It still blurs. It feels like the setting is being overridden somewhere.

It was this. Much thanks!!

1 Like

I had no idea i could do this,,, and now i finally know how to change my color layout!!! I have been looking for this forever!
Thanks!!!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.