Hello, I updated yesterday using garuda-update and i am stuck in grub. Here is the full error afer selecting any option in grub:
Loading Linux linux-zen error: symbol grub_is_shim_lock_enabled' not found Loading initial ramdisk error: symbol 'grub_is_shim_lock_enabled' not found Press any key to continue...
- Latest Garuda GNOME
- Linux-zen kernel (also tried with linux-lts w/ same error)
- root and home drive is btrfs
Things i have tried:
- Restoring from snapshot or rebooting with any advanced option
- Unable to restore any snapshot. Same error as above.
- All advanced options give the same error
- Live ISO Chroot
- Chroot into system:
sudo update-gruband reinstalled linux-zen and linux-lts kernels wih no luck. Same error.
mkinitcpio -p linux-zen linux-ltsgives the same error on reboot.
- Live ISO boot repair
- Same error as above.
- Research similar topics: shim lock
- It seems like it has something to do with secure boot, but secure boot has always been disabled in my BIOS settings...
- I cant find this exact error anywhere...
If anyone has any other ideas, please reach out. Thank you.