Boot repair won't work / I didn't set it well

Hello,
This morning, my Windows didn't wanted to start anymore, so I decided to install Garuda Linux, but one of my disk was corrupted, and gparted and another program to repair uefi disk tell me that I had to reinstall Windows for getting my data back. So thats what I do, but I forgot that I was under MBR, so then, I recover my things with EaseUS, but my boot partition get removed by Windows.

I then tried to use Garuda Boot Repair, but then, after that I selected location and root location, it says "Could not set up chroot environement. Please double-check the selected location." (I tried with sdc1 and sdc2), but it always say the same message.

I would love to send the output of garuda-inxi in text, but when I click "Website" or "Wiki", it show that something is loading, but nothing get open.

Can you help me please?
Thanks

(also, since I can't send image since i'm new, here is the Discord link:
(also, the last line of the garuda-inxi screenshot is "12Sound Server-3 Pirewire 12v 0.3.53 12running yes")

)

Hi there, welcome to the forum.
Maybe you could try reinstalling the GRUB on your MBR in the manual way following this tutorial.

5 Likes

And... Welcome to the forum & Garuda! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for your welcomes.
When I type the first commands (and the other), Konsole stay like that..

Do you have an idea of how to fix it please?

Edit: I think I will reinstall Garuda, because its faster, and I will not have problem anymore.

Please stop posting pictures, especially without content. Your text is enough for us, thank you.