Attempting reloading deprecated 32 bit lib environments in 64 bit OS

YES SUCCESS AT LAST!!! as for Vivox it too kicked in when i logged into SL after completely unchecking all the activation boxes within the "Preferences" . So it forced it to reset when i rez'd into a parcel with voice already activated... I cannot thank you all enough and hope i can soon contribute in more positive truly helpful ways for new people learning like me and financially with cryptocurrencies IF somebody can make some designated donation addresses for bitcoin, litecoin, ape, shiba, doge, etc etc... monero <--- working on for European support... <3 @TNE really went beyond the call of duty for me covertly... guyz and galz and he should be Honored for stepping out of his comfort zone to do the duty... I will indeed continue to promote this incredible OS, Love, Health, Unity, Peace and Respect! Lightsight braveheart <3 Namaste ... PS: Please do come relax in SL with us and enjoy some live music or great Soundsmith/DJ, Musician and Singer Friends and or contribute your great talents as well sometime

2 Likes

PrivateBin this is the terminal output running during my live performance, im not sure if it will help any of you resolve further issues... the only thing is the recording played back chopped up with random pauses during the music and i suspect that is a bitrate issue on my part but cannot be too sure... thanks again everybody for helping make others feel better with my music again <3

A post was split to a new topic: "BUTT" streaming tool is not opening back up from terminal

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.