Xone PGP fail

Trying to install Xone-dkms from Garuda Gamer and getting the PGP error below. I used the Garuda assistant to refresh the mirrors and keyrings. And also used it to clear all the caches and remove orphans. Still get the same error.

resolving dependencies...
looking for conflicting packages...

Packages (2) xone-dongle-firmware-0.1-8 xone-dkms-0.3-3.1

Total Download Size: 0.06 MiB
Total Installed Size: 0.27 MiB

:: Proceed with installation? [Y/n]
:: Retrieving packages...
xone-dkms-0.3-3.1-x86_64 57.1 KiB 90.8 KiB/s 00:01 [------------------------------------] 100%
(2/2) checking keys in keyring [------------------------------------] 100%
(2/2) checking package integrity [------------------------------------] 100%
error: xone-dkms: signature from "Pedro Henrique Lara Campos [email protected]" is invalid
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/xone-dkms-0.3-3.1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n]
error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature))
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.
Press enter to exit

it says that the package has corrupt pgp signature so you could try:

sudo paccache -rk0

followed by

garuda-update remote keyring

then,
3. try redownloading the package?
if it doesn’t work you could look at this thread

3 Likes

I have the exact same issue as OP on two different computers, my laptop and desktop. Tried the steps mentioned in this thread, and the one linked to with no success. Still get the same PGP error.

: Proceed with installation? [Y/n]
:: Retrieving packages...
xone-dkms-0.3-3.1-x86_64 57.1 KiB 70.8 KiB/s 00:01 [------------------------------------] 100%
(2/2) checking keys in keyring [------------------------------------] 100%
(2/2) checking package integrity [------------------------------------] 100%
error: xone-dkms: signature from "Pedro Henrique Lara Campos [email protected]" is invalid
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/xone-dkms-0.3-3.1-x86_64.pkg.tar.zst is corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
Do you want to delete it? [Y/n]
error: failed to commit transaction (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature))
Errors occurred, no packages were upgraded.
Press enter to exit

I had to just go to Medusalix' github page and install from the instructions here. GitHub - medusalix/xone: Linux kernel driver for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S accessories

I'd love to have the one that auto updates working though, so it takes care of it's self in the future.

I found I can install via xone-dkms-git in Pacmac compiling the GIT version. The PGP key on the Cha AUR package is wrong or not updated. Not sure which

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.