So I’ve been having this anoying issue where the close and minimize button are not showing in all windows of the system. I can’t find a post talking about it, so I’m showing here if someone can help me and help other people that may be having this same problem. Can’t show an example due to me being a new user around here.
Missing information requested in the template may result in not receiving assistance
Make sure you have done the following before you post:
- Search the web and forums
- Read How to search for solutions the right way | Garuda Linux wiki
- Read FAQ and Tutorials Table of Contents
Issue still unresolved? Then:
- ONE issue per topic.
- Describe your issue in detail. The more we know, the better we can help
- Show us the results of your searches, and what you’ve tried
- After rebooting, post the FULL output of
garuda-inxiin the body of the post (not linked externally, or collapsed with the “hide details” feature)
- Format terminal output (including your
garuda-inxi) as a code block by clicking the preformatted text button (</>) , or put three tildes (~) above and below the text
Without garuda-inxi this request will be moved to 412 Precondition Failed
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.