What's your taste in music? 🎼

Enya is one of my favs also.

Also perhaps check this out. It is from Gladiator. It is in an invented language.

When it comes to english songs, however, there ONE who is above all else, it me.

Elvis. Truly the KING.
Here is a sample.

3 Likes

Argentine Tango. Especially from the Golden Age. Fascinating music & dance culture.

5 Likes

well if any of you guys know who's on my profile pic, then you now my taste in music :grin:

4 Likes

Eddy. Up the maidens

I urge you guys to check out 70s Argentine and Italian prog like arco iris , crucis and premiata forneria Marconi

My favorite band of all times! seen them multiple times live already, they killed it every time :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Until now I had believed worse than 12-tone music can not :rofl: :wink: :wink:
But you never stop learning :slight_smile:
Bisher hatte ich geglaubt schlimmer als 12-Tonmusik geht nicht :rofl: :wink: :wink:
Aber man lernt nie aus :slight_smile:

Me too, probably, within 20 minutes :rofl:
Mich wahrscheinlich auch, innerhalb von 20 Minuten :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL :rofl:
Das mit 12-Tonmusik zu vergleichen ist mal ein interessanter Weg es auszudrücken :joy:
Deathcore ist halt nicht für jeden - allerdings ist das eine der wenigen Bands die sich live teilweise sogar um einiges besser anhören als auf den Alben & sich zum Besseren weiterentwickelt haben, das muss gewürdigt werden :smiley:

Comparing this to 12 tone music is an interesting way to put it :joy:
Deathcore is just not for everyone - however, this is one of the few bands that sound even a lot better live than on the albums & have evolved for the better, that has to be appreciated :smiley:

1 Like

Ich bin toleranter als meine Eltern, die haben die Beat Bands, Beatles - Rolling Stones etc gehasst. Standen aber auf Rock n Roll. Die Zeiten ändern sich, die Musik auch. :slight_smile:

I am more tolerant than my parents, they hated the Beat Bands, Beatles - Rolling Stones etc. But they were into rock n roll. Times change, so does music. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

actually, it's Up The Irons rather than up the maidens :grin:

2 Likes

This song is so groovy. some of george bensons songs are absolute gold. From the scatting to the groovy tasty rhythms. Pretty damn awesome

5 Likes

SGS's fellow countrymen. :guitar:

2 Likes

France Gall

Kim Carnes

1 Like

Wow, did not expect to find a prog fan here.

Pure Indian :blush:

1 Like

I rarely listen to music , but if i do then its mostly emo trap and synthwave music .

2 Likes

My favourite prog bands are rush, dream theater, being, allegaeon, renaissance, haken, native construct, yes, thank you scientist, opeth ,crucis, camel, voyager, ne obliviscaris, leprous, northlane and spocks beard

3 Likes

What about you @Waterfeelix

I started listening to prog around a year ago. Well, if we do not consider Pink Floyd :sweat_smile: At first it was Dream Theater, then Haken, Periphery, Leprous, The Aristocrats, Liquid Tension Experiment, Plini. From what I saw in your post I listened to a couple of Rush, Thank You Scientist, Opeth. Others I only heard about or see the first time.

1 Like

Wow! Man you got to be older than I thought. Her songs always had a message.

1 Like