What was your most embarrassing password?

Disclamer:
!!!NO CURRENT PASSWORDS ALLOWED!!!

Here is a physical password generator, and get a nonbiased dice for it ex. these Dices

Please keep your passwords safe, secure and strong, all passwords shown are, and should be, obsolete!!!!

I'll start

qwerty

1 Like

password123 :laughing: not that I ever used it, but I know people who do :stuck_out_tongue:
My personal "embarrassing" password would probably be the "I'm too lazy and just input a single space" :crazy_face:

1 Like

It should be one you were most embarrassed about :stuck_out_tongue:

The password was from when I was 21, and smoked the weed!

some of my passwords were listed here which i used long back :joy:https://nordpass.com/most-common-passwords-list/ ,but keepassxc made my passwords hassle easy

I use Dashlane today, I only have to remember one password at a time, and it's complicated!
If it's only one password, then I can learn it in 15min

1 Like

I had to change it on my luggage.

5 Likes

Here is a video about diceware

I've always been careful of these aspects, fortunately.
But when I joined my current company, my business unit came from the acquisition of a German company. The standard administrative password of an old and dismissed system was geheim (secret in German). After a while it was changed to the new-company-name1 (which is even worst), then new-company-name99 (what an effort...). Finally things changed a lot. It is a big multinational that pays a lot of attention to these aspects and I must admit it is a pleasure to follow their Cybersecurity trainings (and one of them brought me indirectly back to Linux :blush:).

3 Likes

And the worst part of that is that, many many many other companies took password security too lightly.

Saw once an admin password, it was "secret" -.-
That was at the university I went to, no wonder my password was qwerty.
University is not there anymore, what gives heh

1 Like

"penguin"
This was the common password used for game servers with friends, mostly for us *nix users to bully Windoze friends into switching :slight_smile:

For proper passwords, I've long had GRCĀ |Ā Ultra High Security Password GeneratorĀ Ā  bookmarked for quickly/easily generation/access.

1 Like

My home desktop password was 1

It is really handy and no one is going to get to my home desktop. Also, there is no layout change issues and it is easy to type ( obviously ).

3 Likes

(myname)x2 i'm sure still a lot of you use that format, its just ummm easy.

I used a female character's name from an old James Bond 007 movie for a while.

Do not look here

Pussy_Galore

C'mon I was much younger back then. :wink:

11 Likes

Oh, I was expecting Octopussy because similar to Octopi. :smiley:

7 Likes

F_ck <Wife's Name>!

5 Likes

opensesame

2 Likes

password : I am idiot!

THis password i used for my phone when i was travelling
(no one would accept it for itself that he is idiot) :rofl:

2 Likes

That's not embarrassing. That is your duty.

:crazy_face:

5 Likes

This is a trick, the correct answer is "Wouldn't you like to know" ;p

2 Likes