What is your lower-end hardware that Garuda still runs on?

What now ?

Just saying. I look into every opensource game with multiplayer for that. If someone already wanted to provide us minecraft server, then every moment somebody might think "Hmm, what about this other game that I heard about recently?" And here we go, another server for fun

Good idea but will it have minigames?

Depends on the dev. I will not do this in the foresseable future, I'm just spreading the word

Well I know what I am doing this weekend. Know any free MC hosting providers? I don't want to pay. for a server.

1 Like

No, haven’t heard about any. In this case, if it’s free then you are the product, as of now. Unless you have a fitting friend.

i5, 8gb, UHD graphics.
Disabled the wobbly windows on that one because they didn't look 100% smooth.

1 Like

Hi there!
Lenovo V145-15AST; CPU: AMD A4-9125 RADEON R3; 4 COMPUTE CORES 2C+2G (2) @ 2.3G; Ram 8GB DDR4; SSD 480GB 2.5" SATA.
I've always hated this PC in the past.
I bought it for my wife (who has very basic needs) 3 years ago, due to a very good offer (240€).
But since the beginning of the pandemic she hasn't wanted it anymore due to the terrible webcam (she is a teacher) we discovered (believe me, I had never checked the webcam specs before that time).
The CPU sucks, the GPU is no better... :slight_smile:
But you know what? My Garuda Dragonized runs like a charm!
And gave a new sense and a new life to this machine ...

3 Likes