What is the story behind the name "Dr460nized"?

Dr460nized is the best looking distro in terms of esthetics. But what is the story behind the name "Dr460nized"? What does it mean?

2 Likes

Well thanks :grin:
I don't know if there is a real story behind it, we planned to drop GNOME support since there were boot issues on a lot of users machines, so I was planning to maintain KDE lite edition while @librewish would continue with our flagship "KDE Gaming (Ultimate) edition".
The edition was codenamed dr460nized by me at first since it had a lot of personal touches (the theming was quite different & it's using another shell too for example) and eventually it became a version of its own after some days of work :smiley:
The creators of the Sweet theme & BeautyLine icons did a really awesome job too!

7 Likes

Google the term "leet speak"

5 Likes

OK. Thanks. So there is no preconceived idea behind the name - it is just a random sequence of letters and numbers. Because, as I see leetspeak is a kind of cypher language.

If you still can't understand the meaning then try an online leet speak translator.

2 Likes

Nope, it means Dragonized

DR460nized,
4 -> A
6 -> G
0 -> O

It is actually the way @dr460nf1r3 like.
His nicname, Dr460nf1r3 means Dragonfire.

4 Likes

Thats very true :smiley:
What is the first thing to do when the desired username is taken? Make it leetspeek :joy: :bulb:

5 Likes

565 :smiley:

595 :wink:

Text for discourse

4 Likes

In very early I believed its Dr. Agonfire. :laughing: :laughing: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes