What garuda environment garuda developers use

I was just wondering what environment garuda developers use or which one is their favourite and why​:thinking:

I prefer a tropical beach. :rofl:

Why? because the rain sucks.

9 Likes

I mean garuda linux environment :joy:

I prefer Cinnamon, @ dr460nf1r3 prefers Dr460nized @ SGS generally prefer i3wm, afaik.

Each one of us have our own preference

8 Likes

Right, and also Sway like @OdiousImp , only missing there the netspeed.sh in the bar :smiley:

6 Likes

Sameee :stuck_out_tongue:
I'm not a Garuda Developer anyway just familiarizing with the Forum and taking advance to say my congratulations and thanks to the whole Garuda Team, but in particoular (in this case, looking at the topic) to the Dragonized team, I LOVE IT guys, keep up the good job!!! :slight_smile:
If needed, give me some tasks, I'm an experienced developer I would love to take part of this project!
Cheers mates :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Take my wish in the post above yours :slightly_smiling_face:

Basically, we do not distribute tasks, everyone does what he can and what he feels like. Just develop an MR in git.

6 Likes

That's sound so exciting and fun!! I'll take a look and start to see what I can do for my skills :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.