We have spared no expense and effort ... ;-) 🇬🇷

... and we are so happy to announce that @petsam will support us in the forum as moderator.

Welcome in Team for good cooperation and never lose sight of the fun.

Stay all healthy and cheerful :slight_smile:

24 Likes

Speaking of fun, my first moderating action would be to hide this topic :laughing:

21 Likes

Welcome as moderator petsam.

6 Likes

So nice to see another familiar face joining the team.

Welcome aboard my friend, :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Hmm...so far our 'Chiefs to Indians' ratio is running in favor of the Headcrabs. :wink:

Welcome, @@petsam! :smiley:

5 Likes

So what if I'm crabby, and you're not!!! :smiley:

Carefull now, or @SGS will make you a mod too (without so much as a, by your leave :bowing_man:) :rofl:

4 Likes

Not my monkeys, not my circus. :frowning:

Seriously, I was the sole moderator, forum maintainer, chief troubleshooter, yada yada on an up-and-coming Xfce distribution 7-8 years back. I still can’t wash that dirty taste out of my mouth. I’ve been offered several moderator positions since, and there’s just no way. Besides that, my threshold for idiots is pretty low nowadays. I come uncorked too easily. :frowning:

Note: The idiots don’t seem to have found this place yet. Let’s keep it on the down low. Shhh.

11 Likes

Damn that newfangleed YouTube thingy, the youtubbers are starting to divert all the wandering disenfranchised Windoze refugees our way. Could you please, see if you could do something about that, I mean you're right next door to the owners and all. :rofl:

3 Likes

Let me get this straight–you want me to ask Microsoft to make Windows better?

As far north of me as Bellevue is, and as far south of Tacoma as I am, you may be nearer. :cat_logic: :cat:

4 Likes

Ya, but they won’t let me cross the border what with that little Covid issue going on.

Besides my Windoze 7 owners certificate is a little out of date I think, I hear you have a nice new shiny Windoze 10 cert and all. :smiley_cat:

Naw, I wouldn’t ask the impossible of you, just see if you can have that youtube pestilence shut down.

2 Likes

Okay, I see, you want me to fireb**b Google's headquarters.

Well, ya know, they do have light rail service between here & there. :wink:

P.S. Is it okay for us to talk illegal acts as long as I don't ask questions about the Barebones editions? Snark

3 Likes

Shhh... I didn't want to let on, but covids not the real reason I can't cross the border. Otherwise I'd be in on your plan for a big weenie roast at the G headquarters for sure. :rofl:

3 Likes

You might have an easier time coming down than I would going up. Last I heard, you guys wouldn't let me in 'cause I had a DUI on my record...from 40 years ago.

A Canadian girl told me that's just 'cause, "You Americans can't hold your liquor."

3 Likes

@tardy thought he was being all humorous like and photo shopped and posted a picture of me with a turban on firing an AK-47 at the White Rock Peace Arch with the caption “Death to the infidels”.

Now, for some strange reason they wont let me across the American border.

Well, I’m not saying that’s a for sure thing, but my morning trip to the pisser does contain a higher percentage of alcohol than the American beer sold in most stores.

3 Likes

I agree. I like Alaskan (Brewing Co., Juneau) ales. Up to 24% at Christmas time. :smiley:

3 Likes

See that's why us Canuckleheads like Alaska and Alaskans so much.

3 Likes

It's been said Alaskans have more in common with Canadians than the folks Down in America.

Drinking habits, probably.

3 Likes

Well of course that, plus Salmon fishing, the 2 going hand and hand and all. Can't have one without the other.

2 Likes

Where the hell did @petsam get to before we hijacked this thread that was supposed to be in congratulations of his new forum position? :wink:

5 Likes

Was that wrong? I mean, I didn’t see anything in the rules that referred to it being frowned upon. :man_shrugging:

wrong

3 Likes