Ventoy - An Easy to Use MultiBoot USB Tool

Ventoy is an open source tool to create bootable USB drive for ISO/WIM/IMG/VHD(x)/EFI files.

With ventoy, you don't need to format the disk over and over, you just need to copy the image files to the USB drive and boot it. You can copy many image files at a time and ventoy will give you a boot menu to select them.
x86 Legacy BIOS, IA32 UEFI, x86_64 UEFI, ARM64 UEFI and MIPS64EL UEFI are supported in the same way.
Both MBR and GPT partition style are supported in the same way.
Most type of OS supported(Windows/WinPE/Linux/Unix/ChromeOS/Vmware/Xen...)
730+ ISO files are tested (List). 90%+ distros in distrowatch.com supported (Details).

Official Website: https://www.ventoy.net

5 Likes

Thanks, this is really good and just tried, works fine

1 Like

Oh I love it. I have a 128 GB usb stick with ventoy and loads of OS images like all the Garuda installers, Ubuntu Studio, Windows 10, Proxmox, System Rescue (or whatever it's called) and many others all on one USB stick attached to my keyring.
And it's also customizeable so you can change the menu, background and other things to make it look cool AF.
Recommend 100%.

3 Likes

Thats also my favorite way to handle images, on top of just being able to just copy stuff onto the thumbdrive its still usable as universal data stick. Great stuff :grimacing:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.