Show your Artwork 🎨

Orange Sun :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hopefully I don't catch too much hate for this, but here's some AI art that was generated whilst bored today. These were generated with a Stable Diffusion model named openjourney-v2. Also used is ControlNet with the model mlsd to get the shape of the logo, and apply it to the image. Unfortunately, my GPU isn't up for the task of larger images, so these were generated at 448x768 (or vice versa), and upscaled by 2.5 using ESRGAN_4x (Not exactly ideal for best quality). Most of the attempts left the logo.. undesirable at best. Just wanted to share a couple I thought turned out kind of cool.

Generation info:

fractal, sacred geometry, feathers, intricate and detailed 8k wallpaper, colorful neon lighting, ((dark background))
Negative prompt: blurry, low quality, low resolution
Steps: 20, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 8, Seed: 3739391434, Size: 768x448, Model hash: 2fbe5ba6e2, ENSD: 31337, ControlNet-0 Enabled: True, ControlNet-0 Module: none, ControlNet-0 Model: control_sd15_mlsd [fef5e48e], ControlNet-0 Weight: 1, ControlNet-0 Guidance Start: 0, ControlNet-0 Guidance End: 1

Generation info:

fractal, sacred geometry, feathers, intricate and detailed 8k wallpaper, colorful neon lighting, ((dark background))
Negative prompt: blurry, low quality, low resolution
Steps: 20, Sampler: DPM++ 2M Karras, CFG scale: 8, Seed: 2655169864, Size: 448x768, Model hash: 2fbe5ba6e2, ENSD: 31337, ControlNet-0 Enabled: True, ControlNet-0 Module: none, ControlNet-0 Model: control_sd15_mlsd [fef5e48e], ControlNet-0 Weight: 1, ControlNet-0 Guidance Start: 0, ControlNet-0 Guidance End: 1

Excuse the edits, please. Firedragon canvas blocker was giving me troubles.

13 Likes

I have to say i have tried it and its really good for inspiration to create ideas :grinning:
but im old school ,
you have to pick up a pencil to learn how to draw !
:smile:

8 Likes

Picking it up is easy - creating something with it is a different story! I might have an idea, but a pencil won’t cut it, not even a coloured one!

not that I made much since Deluxe Paint
6 Likes

My penmanship is rather shoddy, not gonna lie :smile:. I dabble a bit in 3d (blender), raster (gimp/krita), and vector graphics (inkscape), but something about AI art is compelling to me.

I feel a bit weird sharing something non Garuda related, but here’s a chess set, and a leaf, in blender to hopefully not be shooed out of here, lol.

They’re not perfect, and the perfectionist in me is telling me to hit the close button. Maybe that’s one of the reasons I like AI art. I lose that control and get something interesting from simple text, and a lot of brilliant minds that went into making the whole thing possible.

8 Likes

Wow, that chess set turned out really nice. Have you thought about putting together some kind of background for it? It could be just sitting on a table or something, I don't know, but it seems like it could make a nice desktop wallpaper. You should be proud of that, it turned out great.

3 Likes

Thanks for your kind words. I hadn't really thought about it, was just learning blender a bit and this came out of it. I'm not sure I like the knight design, and I could bend your ear about every little imperfection, but I'll spare you. I'll try it out and see what works with it tomorrow.

Edit: Played it it a bit, is this a step in the right direction?

Edit 2: Changed the Garuda logo to be white, and added a ground.

11 Likes

Was messing around, and subdivided the Garuda G logo. Thought it looked pretty neat.

garuda-logo-subdivided

12 Likes

Looks like a DMT trip, so stunning! Very well done.

2 Likes

:smiley:

TID :joy:

10 Likes

18 Likes

13 Likes

Color :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Rings :wink:

18 Likes

11 Likes

15 Likes