Show your Artwork 🎨

Then I retract my comment as to not be redundant and original. Carry on.

3 Likes

Wallpaper i3wm from Homepage/Download

Download 5.5 MB PNG

6 Likes

02-2021

Download png

11 Likes

@SGS , that is top!

5 Likes

NICE

Text for discorce

2 Likes

This but a bit brighter or higher contrast would be op

2 Likes

What is this "op"?

Would you have said the same to Leonardo da Vinci about his Mona Lisa?

If the tastes are different, no problem, but if you want it different you have to try it yourself :slight_smile:
This is not meant badly, not everyone must like everything and if it were a commissioned work I would have set the price so that change requests of the customer are already included. :smiley:

I'm always open to inspiration but with things that are ready made for me it gets pretty darn hard. :wink:

6 Likes

Usually β€œOP” on forums refers to Original Post or the user that created the Opening Post or β€œinitial post”.

In the above post by @pupperemeritus, I also have no idea what he was referring to. Perhaps it was a typo?

5 Likes

OP is overpowered. Or really really good. My bad I should have used a more common compliment. OP has initiated in my vocabulary from this meme called Binod. (Basically a random guy just commented his name 'binod' and nothing more on some video, people started copying it and spammed Binod all over social media, in streamers chats they spammed Binod OP(overpowered)).

5 Likes

I'm gonna look through my gallery to find a nice wallpaper garuda black

2 Likes

Not sooooo nice but … :smiley: :wink: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Imgur
Perhaps garuda logo at the center of this spiral might be nice.
Imgur

9 Likes

Hope its free to use :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I made captured it xd.

2 Likes

Imgur
Plugging in garuda logo somewhere would make this a great wallpaper too.(it's the sun btw)
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

8 Likes

Imgur
Imgur

10 Likes

Dancing Dragon :wink:

Download PNG 1.09 MiB

11 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Screenshots of Garuda Linux

Stripes :slight_smile: