Share Some funny things 😁

17 Likes

Goose Meme

10 Likes

15 Likes

10 Likes

At first I thought this was an Onion faux-news story, but NO!

So, Andre, he’s up in First Class and he tells them, ‘I gotta go, I gotta go,’ and they’re like, ‘Oh my God, what are we gonna do? What can we do?’ They bring him to the back of the plane and into the area where they prepare the meals and stuff and get a big black garbage bag, and they string it up between some of those carts that they use for the drinks and everything. And so, they basically pulled the curtains and Andre goes to town. Buddy, I mean he is ripping farts. It just sounds like they’re not human…I never heard anything like it.

:open_mouth::rofl:

7 Likes

I was planning on a “Yeah? Well I'm this old!“ joke, but…

That's the back of an IBM PC AT - the "AT" stood for "Advanced Technology".
Look at how the second DIN-5 is labeled.

"Cassette" Oh, such advanced technology! :joy:

13 Likes

"Made in USA" :exploding_head: Wow, that is old!

7 Likes

Source

A friend

1 Like

This is the way! :rofl:

9 Likes

I don't get it.

1 Like

Actually who does wear things like this instead of earrings :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sorry my bad, seems like it is not that funny :sweat_smile:

Isn't the "joke" that she is wearing birth control pills ...as a reminder??? Maybe I am missing it also. :rofl:

5 Likes

You have literraly an Eagle eye , can find out any detail :joy:

1 Like

11 Likes

just wondering but was he having a bad stomach day?? otherwise a grown ass man needing to poop in the middle of a flight… like don’t people usually do that when they are getting ready for the day in morning? :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I hear you! :smile: It is all about planning...ahead. You go before, not during. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he probably had a bad airport burrito and washed it down with a bag of flaming hot Cheetos.

My follow up question would be, 'did they still serve drinks and chips from those carts after being used as a make-shift toilet?'

2 Likes

Insurance in the US...

15 Likes

I doubt anyone had the gall to stomach anything anymore much less any flight attendants would have gone near his poop. :joy:

2 Likes

This story would make for a great promo add for riding buses and trains, just saying. :rofl:

1 Like

that's true. :joy: For some weird reason I am imagining a promo in my head now for some burritos for some reason.

1 Like