Share Some funny things 😁

It was a transpacific flight, Tokyo to the US, and had bathrooms because no one, even crew, can manage that long without having to "go".

André was simply too big to fit in the tiny plane-loo.

It's kind of terrible to assume he just made a foolish mistake, especially given how much traveling he did in his career. The world was just too small for André the Giant.

6 Likes

I see. I apologize.

2 Likes

Seems to be similar in Canada!

2 Likes

I dunno, my insurances paid for about $250K in hospital bills (2 back surgeries) and I also got $100K put into my bank account. Seems to work in my case, even in a statist manipulated non-free market.

It is probably the situation in most coutries you are not alone

Similar here too … :money_with_wings:

1 Like

13 Likes

My way:
Step 1: take a pillow
Step 2: goto bed
Step 3: fall into sleep and dream that you are billioner :wink:

7 Likes
2 Likes

8 Likes

Can I really be charged with a felony for stealing a few light bulbs?

I have had it with my neighbor. He keeps parking his stupid Kia Soul too close to my van and I can't stand the thought of seeing that thing up close every time I drive to the store.
Well, a few days ago, he pulled this stunt again, but he didn't close his trunk all the way before he went inside. I decided enough is enough.
I waited until dark and then I went into his trunk and removed the bulbs from his tail lights, rear turn signals, and brake lights so he would get a ticket. Then last night he got rear-ended and wound up in the hospital for supposedly tweaking his giraffe neck in the accident. He didn't even get a ticket, but it gets worse! While he was waiting to get x-rayed, he was browsing his phone and found my Instagram story about pulling the prank on him. Now he's furious and told me he called the police to report me as the cause of the accident. I wasn't even there when he crashed!
This guy is telling me I could face felony charges now. Is it really possible to get charged with a felony for stealing like seven light bulbs?

How can I keep salads from making me sick?

I switched to a new family doctor (who is way better than my last one), and he said I need to immediately stop smoking and start eating more salads to improve my health. I've never cooked salads before but I'm trying. The problem is I keep getting dizzy and vomiting after I eat them. Could it be something in the dressing? I've been making a slightly modified Caesar salad with some added parsley, ground beef, and tobacco leaves from my cigarettes (since I'm not smoking and it's a vegetable). Maybe the parsley is stale?

Source: Yahoo Questions: Phil Johnson (Storm_surge)

7 Likes

yaa same :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

4 Likes

Looks exactly like in my company :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Can you PLEASE not leave your giant garbage bin directly in FRONT of the 3 rack-mount server units. Thanks.
-me

5 Likes

Well, the UPS batteries are in boiler room...

4 Likes

Damn, Garuda needs a new Logo :joy: :rofl:

10 Likes

Or maybe not…

11 Likes

11 Likes

Yeah...that's a little too close to home, @RodneyCK
:crying_cat_face:

4 Likes