Share Some funny things 😁

South Park becomes a true Story :wink:

2 Likes

So, to all those who bought it , I want to ask that are they gonna smell it :face_vomiting: , or does it smell like chocolate or rose ?

Huh! really who are these stupid peoples?

2 Likes

Who? The ones that open the jar to smell it. 'Cause now it’s gone, man. Gone!

At least you thought you had something before you let the genie out of the lamp.

Q: Do they have re-sale value, and how do you know someone isn’t scamming you with just an empty jar and a label?

6 Likes

:robot:

6 Likes

@RodneyCK , I would suggest cats. They don't need much "AI."
:wink:

3 Likes

My grandmother had one of those lamps when I was growing up. At one point the touch function went wonky, and it would randomly change from bright to dim and off then back on again. Eventually it drove my grandfather nuts, so he installed a normal switch to control it. Still, when it did change on its own, my cousins and I used to tell everyone it was haunted, lol.

2 Likes

I believe you. I bought one of those lamps when they first came out. The only problem I ever had was tapping its base instead of something else's. Or scaring the bejeezus out of my wife, since I had to lean over her to whap that thing.

We eventually learned to keep it and the alarm clock (What's an alarm clock, Grandpa?) on my side.

Thanks for the walk down memory lane. :smiley:

3 Likes

And as a result of the touch lamp, the reign of the clapper began. :clap:

@Bro , I have two devil cats myself....who are very conscious and ignore all programming, like a virus. :kissing_cat: :smirk_cat:

3 Likes

My wife read somewhere that psychologists/psychiatrists have stated that if cats were human they would be psychopaths.

She's not wrong. We have 3 of the murderous beasts.

6 Likes

13 Likes

7 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: Sexist posts from other topics

2 Likes

Oh, Lord, Bryan Lunduke's year end recaps are hilarious. I'd forgotten all about them. Some are rather searing, too. Thanks!
:smiley:

11 Likes

xs6z6l9c8d881

13 Likes

5 Likes

Summary

Last joke of this year...........

r/linuxmemes btw
15 Likes

:slight_smile:

16 Likes

13 Likes