Screenshots | Garuda Linux preferred :master:

Got gaming distro running great now!
Still struggling with learning bash but coming from Windows just a half year ago im really enjoying my Garuda setup <3 =)
Im pretty much using 4x Latte docks on my desktop edges (though it takes 1-1.2gb ram ITS WORTH IT!!!) and only have stuff I work with atm on the desktop... So running pretty much everything GUI works great!
I run 4 screens without ANY issues and easy peacy to set up =)

Its inspiring to see your own custom setups and configs in this thread!!! Keep em coming!

9 Likes

@Yaku Nice.

What theme are you using for the blue in the window decorations/titlebar? I'm a sucker for that shade blue. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sway :smiley:

14 Likes

Cinnamon

15 Likes

10 posts were split to a new topic: Discussion about art and screenshots

first time on garuda

13 Likes

Wah Sir, Hindi language. Nice to read.

2 Likes

Thanks =) I like the light blue as well but if I remember correct you can choose color...
Set this up 6 month ago so my memory is fuzzy.. But you should find everything by adding the ones not in distro by the "add" option for selected thing

Global theme: Iridescent-kvantum
Applicatian style: Breeze
Plasma style: Iridescent-round
Colors: Iridescent Lightly 3
Window decorations: Plastik

Have fun!

1 Like

Dang that looks awesome!

1 Like

Welcome! =)

1 Like

10 Likes

Garuda sway w/ nwg-shell. A bunch of random screenshots. In the last one - the recently added lock screen, with random image in the background and the playerctl window.

13 Likes

गरु‍ड़ लिनक्स "सिनामन संस्करण"

14 Likes

Garuda Linux “Cinnamon Edition”

6 Likes

KDE ftw

5 Likes

Dr460nized X Unity

5 Likes

i3wm :slight_smile:

2022-08-07_22-44

https://forum.garudalinux.org/t/garuda-wallpapers-from-tillidie/12607/71?u=sgs

12 Likes

10 Likes

That's a thick top bar. Why did you decide to increase thickness of it?

3 Likes

There goes my desktop:

Everything is reverted from Sweetified to Breeze (except fonts), the wallpaper is Fedora 36 wallpaper, top dock is transparent and blurry, background blur is disabled, wobbliness is lowered etc.
Also I made some other changes like moving launcher to bottom dock, (as seen in Windows 11) lowering margins between icons on bottom dock (icons are closer to each other) and changing some indicators to Win11Styled from Win10. I also uninstalled JamesDSP and Optimus Manager, their icons are no longer present resulting in a more consistent looking system tray.
In summary, Dr460nized is no longer Dr460nized, which is why I modified the text in top left. I have always favoured blue :smile:
This is what hapens when I maximize something:

Ping me if you want Latte configuration.

11 Likes